ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl predictions?? ...and whatta ya makin?

When Slusher started taking off his clothes I honestly thought to myself...if his half time show was any good he wouldn't have to show off his abs.
Yeah, I thought the HT show was garbage as well. Luda and Lil John saved it at the end, but why are you playing slow jams at a Superbowl? Also, I'm ready for a rock n roll band to come back and play. Don't care who at this point, but just ready for something non-rap, R&B, super pop.

Yeah, I thought the HT show was garbage as well. Luda and Lil John saved it at the end, but why are you playing slow jams at a Superbowl? Also, I'm ready for a rock n roll band to come back and play. Don't care who at this point, but just ready for something non-rap, R&B, super pop.

Struggling to name a black rock and roll band so that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

I told all my family and friends I predicted 24-23 Chiefs win.

I was awfully close, abd predicted last minute heroics to win the game by Mahomes - but I def did NOT predict OT would for l factor into the equation!

CHIEFS KINGDOM DYNASTY!

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Correct. Who just won the mvp?

Mahomes was not a great qb this season. Any objective observer would agree. Andy Reid polished the biggest turd of his life and won a sb. Truly the goat of coaches
Chiefs led the league in dropped passes. Definitely impacted the perception.

Reactions: huntered
The dynasty symbolism won the day. Vegas knew they would line everybody’s pockets and they didn’t care. Scary. Although they did rake it in on Kelce not scoring, knew that was bait. McCaffery no rushing TD either and a lot of people took that.

The 3 time Super Bowl winners in every decade remains alive, on top of every QB of those teams going back to back one time. A truly incredible coincidence. Now the chiefs can’t win again until 2030.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The dynasty symbolism won the day. Vegas knew they would line everybody’s pockets and they didn’t care. Scary. Although they did rake it in on Kelce not scoring, knew that was bait. McCaffery no rushing TD either and a lot of people took that.

The 3 time Super Bowl winners in every decade remains alive, on top of every QB of those teams going back to back one time. A truly incredible coincidence. Now the chiefs can’t win again until 2030.
Lions gonna win it all next year?

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
I’ll put Andy on the coaching Mount Rushmore. 4th in wins (regular season); 2d in playoff wins; 3d in Super Bowl wins; 3d in Super Bowl appearances.

And getting a raise and an extension I hear, so more to come…threepeat anyone?
Unlikely but you never know. From what little I know I'm hearing kc has a bunch turning free agents and they don't have the room or availability on salary cap to sign everyone.

But again, who knows

What about GRONK???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT