ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl predictions?? ...and whatta ya makin?

You are playing against one of the best coach/QB combos of all time. Gotta go and take it. Not hope they make a mistake.
No way in Hell I’m kicking that OT FG with Mahomes on the other sideline. Use all 4 downs and put it in the end zone. At the very least, KC was gonna match the FG anyway.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Who would have ever guessed that playing for FGs wasn’t a winning strategy?
Jirk Ferentz replies ...

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

Reactions: schuele
Your top 6 QB list after this seasons playoffs were dun and the SB was set didn't have Mahomes, but did contain Dak and Lamar....hard for most to take your QB evaluations very seriously.
Correct. Who just won the mvp?

Mahomes was not a great qb this season. Any objective observer would agree. Andy Reid polished the biggest turd of his life and won a sb. Truly the goat of coaches

Let’s save the advanced stuff for next week
In a very serious reply, it is sad so many do not get the basics. Not everything I know I learned in kindergarten, but the foundation was set at Calvert.
As a lifeling builder, I understand how important foundations are.
I just learned all this stuff, and am amazed every single day how so many others did not.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
This is the most dismal league-wide crop of signal callers since the ‘60s

Your top 6 QB's prior to this game did not include Mahomes....and you're defending that position by crediting somebody else for yet another SB win...so I ask, who's not being objective?
Stats are objective. Feelings are subjective. You, like my wife, love subjectivity.. I doubt your boobs are as big as hers (or maybe they are 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Strange feeling. Game went to final play in ot and i didnt really enjoy it.
Too predictable.

Im no chiefs hater. Ive rooted for them before and defended them on this board.
But the amount of holds their O line gets away with is simply preposterous. It ruins the game.

Strange feeling. Game went to final play in ot and i didnt really enjoy it.
Too predictable.

Im no chiefs hater. Ive rooted for them before and defended them on this board.
But the amount of holds their O line gets away with is simply preposterous. It ruins the game.
Wisconsin of the NFL

Never met anyone who didn't think Andy was amazing and are thrilled to have him coach the Chiefs.
I’ll put Andy on the coaching Mount Rushmore. 4th in wins (regular season); 2d in playoff wins; 3d in Super Bowl wins; 3d in Super Bowl appearances.

And getting a raise and an extension I hear, so more to come…threepeat anyone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT