ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Chiefs fan and for the life of me I can’t understand the hatred of Taylor Swift. I don’t care for her music. It’s not my jam. She has no control over who puts her on TV or how much media coverage she receives during a football game. She’s a human being involved in a relationship with another famous person. It happens all the time. It has zero impact on the game, zero impact on my life and zero impact on the life’s of people who are pissed off about it.

I can’t decide if I’m more happy to see the Chiefs in the SB because I’m a fan or if I just enjoy seeing all the haters getting their panties in a bunch because some pop star gets shown on TV a few times.

I hope Kelce catches 20 passes in the SB and they show Swift after every catch. I hope she does a cameo with Usher at halftime and Kelce does a dance appearance if only to see the haters continue to hate.
I think it's like the over-comercialization of Christmas. People recognize the play and dont appreciate it. Too much is being made of it both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
The thing about chiefs fans that crack me up is they can’t simply say.. yeah Mahomes sold that. The guy flops well .. not sure why you boys are so sensitive about it

Toney going scorched earth on his (soon to he former team)...just read a short bunch of quotes from him. Yowza.

Rematch of 2020 superbowl

chiefs fan, what would pick?

KC wins, but we have to relive 2020

SF wins, we get the 2020 we wanted but were denied

I’m a Chiefs fan and for the life of me I can’t understand the hatred of Taylor Swift. I don’t care for her music. It’s not my jam. She has no control over who puts her on TV or how much media coverage she receives during a football game. She’s a human being involved in a relationship with another famous person. It happens all the time. It has zero impact on the game, zero impact on my life and zero impact on the life’s of people who are pissed off about it.

I can’t decide if I’m more happy to see the Chiefs in the SB because I’m a fan or if I just enjoy seeing all the haters getting their panties in a bunch because some pop star gets shown on TV a few times.

I hope Kelce catches 20 passes in the SB and they show Swift after every catch. I hope she does a cameo with Usher at halftime and Kelce does a dance appearance if only to see the haters continue to hate.
I am not a fan of her music. Don’t care either way onher personally. But she absolutely has 100 percent control on whether she is shown on TV in a private box .

Looks very similar to this. Brady was a two handed push… Mahomes only had the single hand

So do agree with me that both Mahomes and Brady were not roughing the qb penalties?
They are going to call that-he took several steps after Mahomes let go of the ball and shoved him to the ground. I don’t think they should call it, but when QBs are the stars of the league, they are going to get protected. An injured great QB doesn’t sell tickets.

I love the attention you and your fat girlfriend @headcard continue to give me

Give him his attention, he’s sad.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: Walleye79
I am now dumber for having read this thread:

1. Every QB in the league, whether its Mahomes or the 3rd string QB for the Panthers, is going to earn a Roughing the Passer penalty when they get hit in the head or get hit low. That's literally been a point of emphasis in the NFL for the last 5 seasons.

2. NFL officials don't throw PI penalties on balls that are 10 yards off target. I think some of you have watched too much Big Ten football, where the officiating is dreadful and a bump is called 30 yards away from the ball.

3. Anyone who thought Lamar Jackson would beat Patrick Mahomes hasn't ever watched an NFL playoff game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT