ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a Ravens dub here, but I just have a hard time seeing Mahomes lose today.

Reactions: thall__
Ravens may go on to kill it today...who knows...what I have been so surprised about though is how little of a chance people are giving the Chiefs. I've heard more than one person mention blowout. Like the chiefs and Patrick mahomes and Andy Reid and Travis Kelsey all forgot how to coach and play.

Ravens may go on to kill it today...who knows...what I have been so surprised about though is how little of a chance people are giving the Chiefs. I've heard more than one person mention blowout. Like the chiefs and Patrick mahomes and Andy Reid and Travis Kelsey all forgot how to coach and play.
I’m not expecting a blow out, but the Niners Lions game could turn out that way with a perfect day in San Clara..

the chiefs wide receivers, outside of Rashee Rice, are bad. That’s one of the only weaknesses I can see on the team though

Only an idiot would assume a victory is a sure thing against Mahomes. Brady 2.0. Made myself vomit a little bit typing that, but it’s true. 6 years in the league and 6 AFC championship games.

Last edited:
Tereible decision....then you go straight into the teeth of the best DT's in the league.
I missed the Ravens TO but did you notice Mahomes completely locking onto Kelce and ignoring wide open receivers for TDs? The chiefs gave it back on purpose there. Why the hell would you not take the points in this game to go up two possessions?

I missed the Ravens TO but did you notice Mahomes completely locking onto Kelce and ignoring wide open receivers for TDs? The chiefs gave it back on purpose there. Why the hell would you not take the points in this game to go up two possessions?

Maybe its because Kelce is the best TE ever and is playing lights out?

Reactions: Seascout3
Anyone else throw up a little bit in their mouth every time they show Taylor Swift during games?
I could not name a single song she sings but what is wrong with her? Has not done anything wrong that I am aware of. Just a popular singer as far as I'm concerned. Why the hatred?

Reactions: dpnavy and TOMHP
Chiefs have an 18 minutes to 8 minutes advantage in time of possession, have the ball and get the ball to start the 3rd.

Why are the Ravens not even remotely interested in running the ball? They act like they are down by 3 TDs.
Stupid not running a play before the 2 minute warning trying to draw the chiefs offsides..
This is stuff they didn’t do during the regular season..

Reactions: SomedayHusker
As I mentioned at the start of the Playoffs , I took the Ravens to win it all. I got that at +330. After the Chiefs beat the Dolphins I took them also to win it all at +700. Those are my only two futures in the NFL. So I’ve got free money to hedge with the NFC if I want but there is a ton of interesting narratives around these playoffs. The Harbaughs being a big part. The chiefs are the only team they don’t tie in with them in some way.

I could not name a single song she sings but what is wrong with her? Has not done anything wrong that I am aware of. Just a popular singer as far as I'm concerned. Why the hatred?
There's nothing wrong with her besides that she's mid in both looks and talent. It's the overhyping her like she's some kind of mega-star that's the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
There's nothing wrong with her besides that she's mid in both looks and talent. It's the overhyping her like she's some kind of mega-star that's the problem.
Shes quite literally the most profitable musician in the world right now, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT