ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired the Chiefs celebration in KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the guys who tackled one of the shooters is from Omaha.
If this would have happened on either coast, chances are everyone would have scattered (except former Marines who then wind up being charged with the perp's death while restraining him).

Folks in the Midwest are just built differently. God bless those guys.

Kudos to the Chief fans who ran to the trouble to help.
They were Nebraskans

It’s the Cornhusker in them that superseded their own scumbag chiefs fandom

Very lucky they weren’t from Kansas or Missouri. The Mahomes loving gunmen would likely still be on the loose!

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
They were Nebraskans

It’s the Cornhusker in them that superseded their own scumbag chiefs fandom

Very lucky they weren’t from Kansas or Missouri. The Mahomes loving gunmen would likely still be on the loose!
I've lived in Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas (among other places). The people in those 3 states are essentially the same, culturally.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I've lived in Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas (among other places). The people in those 3 states are essentially the same, culturally.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Essentially the same, but not exactly the same

This would never happen at a Nebraska title parade

(please no jokes about having to win one first)

What a sad little pathetic child you are
I’ll happily turn the other cheek for you to flog as a means of coming to grips with rooting for an organization that is stacking bodies as fast as its stacking lombardis

My thoughts are with the victims, most of whom will hopefully recover from their physical injuries but I fear are doomed to serve a life sentence of being a chiefs fan

Reactions: thall__
This country has been swirling the shitter for awhile, but a lot of this shit would come to a screeching halt if we would go back to public hangings. Would make you think before you commit a heinous crime that the last thing would be your lifeless body hanging with piss dripping down your leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT