ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve mentioned before the fact that every full decade of the Super Bowl, one team has won exactly 3 times. 4/5 of those teams won back to back. The only team that didn’t was Brady’s Pats last decade but did it the 2000-2009 decade. Pats are also the only team to do this in any 2 decades. Mahomes can do the same thing in the 2020-2029 decade by winning this year. In fact, he has to win the Super Bowl this year to keep that trend alive. Part of the reason I have the chiefs at +700.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

So now you've changed. Earlier it was the Ravens to win it all. Holy sh it man stay on script.
You must have missed my earlier post. For the 1,000th time, I don’t know the script. I implemented a betting strategy based on two probable teams I thought would be there. That was as correct as it could’ve been and I now have a +700 team in the Super Bowl when I only took one other team at +330. I have already won some guaranteed money if I hedge with the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Make fun of me all you want. I could care less because I’m winning and you’re not doing anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Kind of weird seeing that some of the biggest whiners in this thread on Mahomes getting calls are the same ones that blabber about the greatness of Brady. Talk about a guy that got a million Bullshit calls that completely changed the outcome of games...😂

Reactions: headcard
Kind of weird seeing that some of the biggest whiners in this thread on Mahomes getting calls are the same ones that blabber about the greatness of Brady. Talk about a guy that got a million Bullshit calls that completely changed the outcome of games...😂
Brady was the goat and got some calls. What specific calls did he get that lead Tampa to beat the sh!t outta KC?

The two roughing the QB calls on Mahomes were, in fact, bogus. The 1st should have been illegal hands to the face and the second should have been unnecessary roughness for initiating contact with the helmet. Just lazy officiating.

Reactions: headcard
Brady was the goat and got some calls. What specific calls did he get that lead Tampa to beat the sh!t outta KC?
One of the worst most obvious Mahomes scripted losses I’d ever seen. Just ran around immediately, made it impossible for his O line to block and didn’t throw it. I had the Bucs in that one 💰

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I’ll post as well in the more active thread: Some crazy facts I’ll post about the narrative for the Lions winning the scripted Super Bowl.

Every other major sport just had teams winning their first championship in franchise history. MLB, NHL, NBA. Rangers, Golden Knights, Nuggets. Unbelievably low odds for a bunch of teams that never win to all win at the same time. Two of those being “gold” themed teams like the 49’ers. The last “championship” (before the Super Bowl) for the Lions was 1957. That was the last time they won a playoff game on the road which was against none other than the 49’ers.

The 16’s… Jared Goff #16 has the same birthday as Usher, the Super Bowl halftime performer. Usher is 16 years older. If the Lions win the Super Bowl they will have 16 wins on the season, 16 years after going 0-16. Giving the state of Michigan a national title and Super Bowl in the same season. Up 21-7 with the ball.

If it is Lions Chiefs in the bowl, I will likely hedge my +700 Chiefs pick to some degree to get guaranteed money no matter the outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
The two roughing the QB calls on Mahomes were, in fact, bogus. The 1st should have been illegal hands to the face and the second should have been unnecessary roughness for initiating contact with the helmet. Just lazy officiating.
Wouldn’t the result have been the same?

Reactions: kidofSN
Will be amused if Shanarat’s timeouts help the Lions get a TD here.

Are you still obsessed with me? Have you thought about the flop call Brady got to beat the sh!t outta KC?

Maybe spend some time reading a book.. get that mental capacity up a bit.

I don’t see anyone crying over TB winning a SB against KC, but are crying about everything Chiefs related week and week, your obsession with all things KC and Mahomes is just weird.

Reactions: BetterRed
I don’t see anyone crying over TB winning a SB against KC, but are crying about everything Chiefs related week and week, your obsession with all things KC and Mahomes is just weird.
I said he’s a great flopper and he and KC would benefit this post season which are 100% true. He’s a master of his craft.

Did people really forget about this one? Short memories I guess.

Last edited:
I’m a Chiefs fan and for the life of me I can’t understand the hatred of Taylor Swift. I don’t care for her music. It’s not my jam. She has no control over who puts her on TV or how much media coverage she receives during a football game. She’s a human being involved in a relationship with another famous person. It happens all the time. It has zero impact on the game, zero impact on my life and zero impact on the life’s of people who are pissed off about it.

I can’t decide if I’m more happy to see the Chiefs in the SB because I’m a fan or if I just enjoy seeing all the haters getting their panties in a bunch because some pop star gets shown on TV a few times.

I hope Kelce catches 20 passes in the SB and they show Swift after every catch. I hope she does a cameo with Usher at halftime and Kelce does a dance appearance if only to see the haters continue to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT