ADVERTISEMENT

Do The Chiefs Suck?

It's crazy to see the difference Antonio Pierce has made for the Raiders since taking over as head coach. The first Raiders game I got to go to was Pierce's first game vs the Giants so been following closer since then. They looked god awful under McDaniels and now are beating the Chiefs (down season or not, they're still good). Ugly offense or not, they're just finding ways to win. 7-8 now and still a remote shot at making the playoffs but still alive! Fun times.

Reactions: king_kong_
It's crazy to see the difference Antonio Pierce has made for the Raiders since taking over as head coach. The first Raiders game I got to go to was Pierce's first game vs the Giants so been following closer since then. They looked god awful under McDaniels and now are beating the Chiefs (down season or not, they're still good). Ugly offense or not, they're just finding ways to win. 7-8 now and still a remote shot at making the playoffs but still alive! Fun times.
Agreed. If they have truly found their QB, they can focus on Oline to protect the QB.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Has to be the guy moving forward, right?

Surely even Mark Davis can see it?

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Has to be the guy moving forward, right?

Surely even Mark Davis can see it?

I think he gets a 2 year deal with a team option for a 3rd season. At some point, one would think that the transformation has been too extreme to not give him the job. He's got them playing their asses off and accepting their roles. If the Raiders don't hire him, I believe some other team will.

Reactions: king_kong_
He’s not a Raiders fan, he’s just an asshole. That’s the issue. He doesn’t care about the teams, he just wants to talk shit and try to piss people off because he’s a garbage person, all day, every day.
d573qo3-4181cd37-9464-49bc-9ed4-a0b0f6b4a218.gif

Let the Chiefs are missing the playoffs because of Taylor Swift conspiracy theories begin!

Haha. We already have a couple Superbowl with Mahomes I will take it. Keep on cheering the joke of an organization Bears team. Kong of all people calling anyone a scumbag. Classic.
The Raiders have three Super Bowl rings of their own so don't try to impress us. The 6-8 Raiders came into Arrowhead today and sprayed a big can of whoop ass all over that joint. Your Chiffs seem to be short of mojo heading into playoffs.

As a Chiefs fan, Mahomes & Kelsey should maybe stop doing commercials & practice a little harder. Even if they do get to host a playoff game, I’m not very confident they’ll win. I believe that’s 3 losses in a row at home now.

Couldnt agree more....i'm at the point i'm avoiding whatever they're hocking.

....I am enjoying watching everyone pile on though. When the best team in the NFL for the last 5 years has a rough stretch all the weirdos come out.

....I am enjoying watching everyone pile on though. When the best team in the NFL for the last 5 years has a rough stretch all the weirdos come out.
it's nice to see one grown up in this thread who understands fandom, doesn't instantly become defensive & lash out because their team stinks now

like I said earlier, every football fan on the planet has had enough mahomes/reid/kelce shoved down their throats to last 10 lifetimes

seeing them lose is funny. seeing the scumbag soft front running KC fans cry about it is even funnier.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. and safe travels to anyone hitting the road.

I'm fully aware you'd never say that to me because you actually wish bad things upon me and my family, but that's okay. I forgive you. not everyone can be as big a person as I am.

I feel truly sorry for anyone that has to cross paths with you, I will pray they have they strength to somehow deal with it.

needed a miracle to beat Jimmy G (LOL)
needed a penalty to beat the eagles (LOL)

congratulations! we're all sooooo happy for you KC fans. it's literally all we've been hearing about for years and years and years. NFL fans have had an impacted ass full of nancy boy mahomes, fatass andy and mr pfizer swift.

shoe goes on the other foot, immediately you and sunshine and the other KC fans start crying your eyeballs out. classic
Hopefully now I don’t have to hear chiefs fans say Mahomes is the real goat and is better than Brady any longer ..

I enjoy this. Chiffs fans have always talked trash over the years (1970-Len Dawson/Hank Stram) before Mahomes. Now as defending Champions they are in danger of failing to win the Division. Possibly another game.

I’m not saying the Chiefs players don’t care. It seems like the hunger isn’t there. Taking things for granted maybe. I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t want Max Crosby. That guy is a beast. Chiefs defense did everything they could. This loss is squarely on the offense.

I’m not saying the Chiefs players don’t care. It seems like the hunger isn’t there. Taking things for granted maybe. I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t want Max Crosby. That guy is a beast. Chiefs defense did everything they could. This loss is squarely on the offense.
When it becomes only the money and the bright lights. Remember at the beginning of the season all of media including "news" was describing why the Kansas City Chiffs are now "America's Team."

When it becomes only the money and the bright lights. Remember at the beginning of the season all of media including "news" was describing why the Kansas City Chiffs are now "America's Team."
Hasn’t worked out well for them either. My hat off to the Raiders defensive coordinator. They did their homework, watched film & learned from the first meeting a few weeks ago.

Reactions: headcard
Hasn’t worked out well for them either. My hat off to the Raiders defensive coordinator. They did their homework, watched film & learned from the first meeting a few weeks ago.
How about the offensive coordinator? The Raiders ran the ball all over Arrowhead today. Especially when that was all they needed to do to win. You ladies were Silvered and Blacked today, no other way to look at it.

Reactions: Dylman

How about the offensive coordinator? The Raiders ran the ball all over Arrowhead today. Especially when that was all they needed to do to win. You ladies were Silvered and Blacked today, no other way to look at it.
True. But, the Chiefs defense gave the offense chances & couldn’t capitalize. Missing the field goal before half time didn’t help either. It is what it is. I’m a realistic fan. Just like with Nebraska. I’ll accept the lumps & wont make excuses. Other fan bases will bitch & moan over anything & everything. Move on to the next one.

You give Iowa more than they deserve. The Chiffs are the defending Champions. Them poor Hawkeyes don't have anything of value in the trophy case. All they have is just another year of warm feelings about what could have been. Like peeing your pants in a dark suit... warm feeling but no one else notices.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
True. But, the Chiefs defense gave the offense chances & couldn’t capitalize. Missing the field goal before half time didn’t help either. It is what it is. I’m a realistic fan. Just like with Nebraska. I’ll accept the lumps & wont make excuses. Other fan bases will bitch & moan over anything & everything. Move on to the next one.
Girl, you are making excuses. It probably felt good to get balled by the Raiders again in your house. Like old times.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT