ADVERTISEMENT

Do The Chiefs Suck?

He is nothing than a passive aggressive weirdo that bleeds to act like a middle school girl. Very strange indeed

That is a much nicer way to say it than I would have come up with.

Last edited:
Aiden O’Connell must feel like he’s back in the Big Ten West. He hasn’t completed a pass in over two hours and his team is still winning.
He's not losing the game. Receivers are covered. He's not forcing it. It's the difference in this game. Outside of those pass interference calls, the Raiders are playing disciplined. It's coming from the coach. The Chiefs? They are way off today.

Reactions: c3o and HuskerO
Haha. We already have a couple Superbowl with Mahomes I will take it. Keep on cheering the joke of an organization Bears team. Kong of all people calling anyone a scumbag. Classic.
needed a miracle to beat Jimmy G (LOL)
needed a penalty to beat the eagles (LOL)

congratulations! we're all sooooo happy for you KC fans. it's literally all we've been hearing about for years and years and years. NFL fans have had an impacted ass full of nancy boy mahomes, fatass andy and mr pfizer swift.

shoe goes on the other foot, immediately you and sunshine and the other KC fans start crying your eyeballs out. classic

needed a miracle to beat Jimmy G (LOL)
needed a penalty to beat the eagles (LOL)

congratulations! we're all sooooo happy for you KC fans. it's literally all we've been hearing about for years and years and years. NFL fans have had an impacted ass full of nancy boy mahomes, fatass andy and mr pfizer swift.

shoe goes on the other foot, immediately you and sunshine and the other KC fans start crying your eyeballs out. classic
Classic you know nothing about me. They won the Superbowl lol. You cry here everyday lol. You have become a punch line on the board lol. Congrats

He's not losing the game. Receivers are covered. He's not forcing it. It's the difference in this game. Outside of those pass interference calls, the Raiders are playing disciplined. It's coming from the coach. The Chiefs? They are way off today.
Yeah but eventually you have to do something offensively. Can’t just hope for the clock to run out.

2 goal to go downs on the most important drive of the game and I'm not sure Mr Pfizer-Swift was even on the field, much less being targeted

strange

Classic you know nothing about me. They won the Superbowl lol. You cry here everyday lol. You have become a punch line on the board lol. Congrats
you, sunshine and the other KC fans when someone dares tell the truth about their beloved crappy team:

c8c61441b5d65c2d677e677785d78b85.gif

so funny. cannot get enough.

I'm sure all the state farm ads will help you cope.

• Sad
Reactions: Dylman and kidofSN
Classic little man syndrome. Just a loud little guy begging for some attention. Look at me, I’ll call talk shit and call people names and they will react. Look at me, look at me.
oh no.

sunshine is so flustered he can't even type a simple sentence.

hate to see it :(

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
now a handoff?

jeez

fat andy must really want to get to that Christmas ham if he's content waving the white flag like that

• Haha
Reactions: Dylman
oh no.

sunshine is so flustered he can't even type a simple sentence.

hate to see it :(

Sunshine? That’s cute. I gave you your attention, now piss off. Just because you are a miserable piece of work, doesn’t mean the rest of us need to hear it nonstop.

Last edited:
Sunshine? That’s cute. I gave you your attention, now piss off. Just because you are a miserable piece of work, doesn’t mean the rest of need to hear it nonstop.
miserable?

I'm not sure anybody has a better time on this board than me!

Reactions: MargotDeeper
miserable?

I'm not sure anybody has a better time on this board than me!

Yes, miserable. Spending your Christmas just trying to piss people off and calling people scumbags is your idea of fun. Says ALOT about you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
just live bet the Chiefs to win +270!

I'm a KC fan for 2.5 mins!

Yes, miserable. Spending your Christmas just trying to piss people off andcalling people scumbags is your idea of fun. Says ALOT about you.
I'm not responsible for your (extremely fragile) feelings.

Simply posting about football with my friends.

get that dump out of your pants, sunshine!

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
Yes, miserable. Spending your Christmas just trying to piss people off andcalling people scumbags is your idea of fun. Says ALOT about you.
C'mon man, as if the score was reversed the Chiefs' fans wouldn't be talking shit on Raiders?

Chiefs hate Raiders
Raiders hate Chiefs.

I love watching.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm not responsible for your (extremely fragile) feelings.

Simply posting about football with my friends.

get that dump out of your pants, sunshine!

The worst human being around. Ruining this board day in and day out. A truly miserable person and you prove every day.

The worst human being around. Ruining this board day in and day out. A truly misses me person and you prove every day.
slow down, sunshine.

take a breath.

try again.

OUR CHIEFS ARE BLOWING THIS!

C'mon man, as if the score was reversed the Chiefs' fans wouldn't be talking shit on Raiders?

Chiefs hate Raiders
Raiders hate Chiefs.

I love watching.

He’s not a Raiders fan, he’s just an asshole. That’s the issue. He doesn’t care about the teams, he just wants to talk shit and try to piss people off because he’s a garbage person, all day, every day.

Thanks for making me regret checking this message board yet again. I truly hope you have the Christmas you deserve.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. and safe travels to anyone hitting the road.

I'm fully aware you'd never say that to me because you actually wish bad things upon me and my family, but that's okay. I forgive you. not everyone can be as big a person as I am.

and not everyone can compartmentalize what's said on an anonymous free message board for fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT