ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson getting teeth kicked in by the #11 team.

Fire Venables. He's given up 35 at the half with all that talent to work with. Inexcusable.
That defense isn't very good. Not close to the 2018 team. I think Ohio State has more talent overall so this game was no surprise. Alabama will be a good game but I believe the Tide will win. Surtain will be able to do what no Clemson corners seemed able to do.

That defense isn't very good. Not close to the 2018 team. I think Ohio State has more talent overall so this game was no surprise. Alabama will be a good game but I believe the Tide will win. Surtain will be able to do what no Clemson corners seemed able to do.
I think corner play in general has been down in recent years. Even Surtain gives up a lot and is not really your traditional lockdown corner from yesteryear.

Again, IDGAF if Ohio St win by 100. They aren't a legit playoff team, as they have NO BUSINESS being in the playoffs.
But if their games against Maryland, Michigan, and Illinois hadn't been cancelled they would be? Yeah, there are serious questions about whether they could have beat teams that have 6 wins combined.

But if their games against Maryland, Michigan, and Illinois hadn't been cancelled they would be? Yeah, there are serious questions about whether they could have beat teams that have 6 wins combined.

But, but, but.... there are rules for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT