ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema to the Buffaloes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is attaching you... There are more than 3 of us that are calling you out for not being a true Nebraska fan....

Your snide remarks speak for themselves... Why don’t you just come clean.You can lie too us but God knows your lying...
I know there's more than 3 of you doing that. You 3 are just the most immature, yet likely oldest by age, of the bunch. Therefore, you tend to stick out.

Go ahead and prove that if you must.....and they should be actual Iowa fans, and not just people that Scarletred, HBK, and Bugeater think are Iowa fans (which, based on results, are people that are new, and don't drink the Kool-Aid like they do).
I’m referring to those with Hawk in their screen name... it would take too long to do the work and frankly, it’s not worth my time, but I feel secure saying the majority of your likes come from other fan bases.

I won’t push it anymore. Just what I believe. It’s fine if we don’t agree.

I’m referring to those with Hawk in their screen name... it would take too long to do the work and frankly, it’s not worth my time, but I feel secure saying the majority of your likes come from other fan bases.

I won’t push it anymore. Just what I believe. It’s fine if we don’t agree.
Fine by me.....if an Iowa fan likes something I say to one of those 3 cranks, I have zero problem with that Iowa fan liking something I said.

None of the likes I got on this thread seem to be from Iowa fans. There's 3 down.....

1) I'm hardly the first one on this board...or even this thread....to tell someone to run along or some equivalent of that. So, while I sincerely appreciate your tone and civility, that is a comment you should be making to others as well.

2) Make no mistake....much of the anger directed at me is envy. I don't live or die by Husker games like I once did. If they lose, it doesn't ruin my day, let alone week. I learned long ago that the Huskers losing doesn't really impact my life too much. I don't hate fans of other schools as a whole. I have a very reasonable, level-headed approach to college football...and some are envious to the point of anger.

Envy?

While I'm sure some have maybe not really understood what you were meaning in some posts because text is one of the easiest ways to misunderstand someone, I'm pretty sure you're in some galaxy far far away on the envy bit. In fact I'd just like to take this moment to tell you that drugs are bad, just say no.

Envy?

While I'm sure some have maybe not really understood what you were meaning in some posts because text is one of the easiest ways to misunderstand someone, I'm pretty sure you're in some galaxy far far away on the envy bit. In fact I'd just like to take this moment to tell you that drugs are bad, just say no.
Never taken a drug in my life.

Seems to me that I'm either a master troll in that I get people to react so negatively to most anything I say, even if it's something so minor or rational.....or people envy me, on some level, that I don't get too worked up about the wins and losses by a bunch of 18-23 year-olds on a team I never played on at a college I didn't attend.

I don't really see a third option.

Nah....I'm very well aware of the truth about an angry, bitter, 60+ year old guy that calls people names like he did back in the early 60s.

Your the one that is angry because you can’t prove that your a Nebraska fan and no one is buying your run around posts .. I’m getting a laugh out of someone that that has to give a post at 5:23 in the morning but still can’t prove anything other than arguing about why he is relevant being a fan..

Your the one that is angry because you can’t prove that your a Nebraska fan and no one is buying your run around posts .. I’m getting a laugh out of someone that that has to give a post at 5:23 in the morning but still can’t prove anything other than arguing about why he is relevant being a fan..
He’s just an angry, name calling, pointless hypocrite, a 40 something cu fan who feels the need for a Nebraska football message board to rule his life. Hilarious.

He is no fan. I used to read some of his post well because I like to read them all whether they are critical or positive about the program. I realized quickly when he would compliment and say positive things about other programs but always no matter what had snide and backhanded remarks about Nebraska.

He can argue or defend himself until he is blue in the face, still wont take away the fact that he is a fraud and a liar. He's just to much of a coward to come clean.

He is no fan. I used to read some of his post well because I like to read them all whether they are critical or positive about the program. I realized quickly when he would compliment and say positive things about other programs but always no matter what had snide and backhanded remarks about Nebraska.

He can argue or defend himself until he is blue in the face, still wont take away the fact that he is a fraud and a liar. He's just to much of a coward to come clean.
Quit lying.....

Everyone on here knows you had someone read my posts to you.

You're right...one season makes all the difference. My bad.

Yeah...there's also several that think I'm a Minnesota fan, a Wisconsin fan, an Iowa fan, and/or a UCF fan. I also supposedly have 5 or 6 different identities on here. So, in short, I'm a fan with 5 or 6 different identities that roots for like 5 different teams.

In other words, you think I need to be more mindful of such reasonable people.

Guys like Bugeater and HBK are nothing but a bunch of 50-or 60-something angry, bitter cranks....and I treat them as such.
Doesn't really matter whos fan you are. We all know you are not a Neb. Most of us who have been here long enough can spot impostor Neb fan very quickly. Why? Because you all do the same shit, act the same way, and say the same stuff. By trying to blend in makes you guys stick out like a sore thumb. If you are respectful and don't act like an idiot most on here have no problem with opposing fans stopping by. Don't hide behind a fake Neb screen name, you might get more respect.

Seems to me that I'm either a master troll in that I get people to react so negatively to most anything I say, even if it's something so minor or rational.....or people envy me, on some level, that I don't get too worked up about the wins and losses by a bunch of 18-23 year-olds on a team I never played on at a college I didn't attend.

option 3: people who act like a douche tend to get called a douche by others

doesn't just come from nowhere

Doesn't really matter whos fan you are. We all know you are not a Neb. Most of us who have been here long enough can spot impostor Neb fan very quickly. Why? Because you all do the same shit, act the same way, and say the same stuff. By trying to blend in makes you guys stick out like a sore thumb. If you are respectful and don't act like an idiot most on here have no problem with opposing fans stopping by. Don't hide behind a fake Neb screen name, you might get more respect.
Aside from not knowing squat about me, don't tell me that people on here have no problem with fans of other schools posting on here. I've seen numerous fans of other schools make perfectly respectful comments only to get treated like garbage.

You deserve around of applause from the fan base..

Ma'am,- Can I call you ma'am?-, I don't think people can truly be envious of a person who is so down all the time. I mean you're just a ball of criticism.

Reactions: Bugeater
Ma'am,- Can I call you ma'am?-, I don't think people can truly be envious of a person who is so down all the time. I mean you're just a ball of criticism.
Well...I'm a guy, but if ma'am makes you feel better, then whatever.

As far as being a ball of criticism....also a conversation you should have with some others on here.

Feel free to list the terrible things I have said about Frost or the Nebraska program on this thread....and no, pointing out another coach's record doesn't count.

Last edited:
Well...I'm a guy, but if ma'am makes you feel better, then whatever.

As far as being a ball of criticism....also a conversation you should have with some others on here.

Feel free to list the terrible things I have said about Frost or the Nebraska program on this thread....and no, pointing out another coach's record doesn't count.

That is like a criminal asking a judge not to take his past run ins with the law into account when sentencing comes up.

And I got hot wings in front of me now so... hard pass.

Nebraska will get good again if the world doesn't die of Corona viruses. You know you get sick easier when you're unhappy. Cheer up be positive.

Reactions: timnsun
Well...Feel free to list the terrible things I have said about Frost or the Nebraska program on this thread....and no, pointing out another coach's record doesn't count.

It’s not just this thread Einstein, since your inception which I wasn’t around because of family matters but noticed them later on the board, you have never posted positive things about Nebraska athletics and we can all criticize our teams but we don’t consistently post negative comments about past or present teams..

You even disputed with me that Nebraska teams in 1971 and 1995 were two of the best teams in college football history. You gave me all negative reasons why not :cool:. What True Husker fan disputes that at least one of them...

You are a frad and we all know most importantly God knows too..

It’s not just this thread Einstein, since your inception which I wasn’t around because of family matters but noticed them later on the board, you have never posted positive things about Nebraska athletics and we can all criticize our teams but we don’t consistently post negative comments about past or present teams..

You even disputed with me that Nebraska teams in 1971 and 1995 were two of the best teams in college football history. You gave me all negative reasons why not :cool:. What True Husker fan disputes that at least one of them...

You are a grad and we all know most importantly God knows too..
He can dispute all positive things about Nebraska football because he has his priorities straight. You know, like not having Nebraska football rule his life like it used to, especially the message board version of Nebraska football! Laughing

That is like a criminal asking a judge not to take his past run ins with the law into account when sentencing comes up.

And I got hot wings in front of me now so... hard pass.

Nebraska will get good again if the world doesn't die of Corona viruses. You know you get sick easier when you're unhappy. Cheer up be positive.
No...pointing out that another coach has a better record that Frost at this point in his career isn't trashing Frost.

If I say that Nick Saban had a better record in his first 2 seasons at Sparty than Frost has had with the Huskers, am I trashing Frost, or stating a statistical fact?

Hope your wings are good.

Last edited:

You are a frad and we all know most importantly God knows too..
"You even disputed with me that Nebraska teams in 1971 and 1995 were two of the best teams in college football history. You gave me all negative reasons why not :cool:. What True Husker fan disputes that at least one of them..."

An objective fan that realizes that times and people change, and that nothing lasts forever, and that the past, as great as it was for all of is, is just that....the past.

Just out of curiosity...what is a positive reason as to why a team is no longer the greatest? You act like I said that they all sucked.....which is no where near to what I said or believe.

You can disagree with my reasons (bigger, stronger, faster players as a whole now, better opponents now that what Nebraska faced back then, etc), but that doesn't mean my reasons were negative towards the team and what they did at the time.

Last edited:
"You even disputed with me that Nebraska teams in 1971 and 1995 were two of the best teams in college football history. You gave me all negative reasons why not :cool:. What True Husker fan disputes that at least one of them..."

An objective fan that realizes that times and people change, and that nothing lasts forever, and that the past, as great as it was for all of is, is just that....the past.

Just out of curiosity...what is a positive reason as to why a team is no longer the greatest? You act like I said that they all sucked.....which is damn near the polar opposite of what I said.

You can disagree with my reasons (bigger, stronger, faster players as a whole now, better opponents now that what Nebraska faced back then, etc), but that doesn't mean my reasons were negative towards the team and what they did at the time.

Now be objective why ESPN named the 1971 Nebraska team the best in 150 years of college Football..

While your at it be objective why Colorado ( your team) doesn’t deserve to be 1990 National Champions.:)

Reactions: Bugeater
Now be objective why ESPN named the 1971 Nebraska team the best in 150 years of college Football..

While your at it be objective why Colorado ( your team) doesn’t deserve to be 1990 National Champions.:)
Great for ESPN.....and if you measure it using certain parameters, it's a legit point. I purely look at it under the guise of "Would the 1971 team, in their prime, beat the 2019 LSU team?"

To me, the answer is no. LSU's 2019 lines would dominate Nebraska's 1971 lines. Bigger, stronger, and faster. Sure....Johnny the Jet in his prime could play for a modern team. However, the LSU (or Clemson, or Alabama, for that matter) defense would have Tagge on his back every third play, and Johnny wouldn't get the ball very often.

1971 Nebraska OL Average: 6-3 237 lbs.
2019 LSU DL Average: 6-3 321 lbs.
2019 LSU LB Average: 6-2-237 lbs.

On what planet does Nebraska's 1971 line push around LSU's 2019 defense?

Great for ESPN.....and if you measure it using certain parameters, it's a legit point. I purely look at it under the guise of "Would the 1971 team, in their prime, beat the 2019 LSU team?"

To me, the answer is no. LSU's 2019 lines would dominate Nebraska's 1971 lines. Bigger, stronger, and faster. Sure....Johnny the Jet in his prime could play for a modern team. However, the LSU (or Clemson, or Alabama, for that matter) defense would have Tagge on his back every third play, and Johnny wouldn't get the ball very often.

1971 Nebraska OL Average: 6-3 237 lbs.
2019 LSU DL Average: 6-3 321 lbs.
2019 LSU LB Average: 6-2-237 lbs.

On what planet does Nebraska's 1971 line push around LSU's 2019 defense?
On what planet do people compare apples to oranges????

Every major sports outlet that attempts to come up with a greatest of all time takes into consideration the era they played in and compares the competition to competitors from that same era. No reputable sports outlet compares a team from 50 years ago and says they aren’t the greatest because they couldn’t beat 2019 LSU.

Come on now, quit trolling!!!! This is beyond ridiculous that you would even suggest this as a viable rationale as to why 1971 Nebraska isn’t the greatest. And no, no “Husker” fan would ever short change what is widely regarded as the greatest team of all time.

None except you, if you are to be believed. You make it DAMN hard to give you the benefit of the doubt and I sure as hell have been trying. But man, what a load of crap!

On what planet do people compare apples to oranges????

Every major sports outlet that attempts to come up with a greatest of all time takes into consideration the era they played in and compares the competition to competitors from that same era. No reputable sports outlet compares a team from 50 years ago and says they aren’t the greatest because they couldn’t beat 2019 LSU.

Come on now, quit trolling!!!! This is beyond ridiculous that you would even suggest this as a viable rationale as to why 1971 Nebraska isn’t the greatest. And no, no “Husker” fan would ever short change what is widely regarded as the greatest team of all time.

None except you, if you are to be believed. You make it DAMN hard to give you the benefit of the doubt and I sure as hell have been trying. But man, what a load of crap!
Then maybe people need to quit bitching about me not being a fan, and just say that MY way of comparing isn't legit, because that's all I have done is compare the teams in that manner. I have never said that the 1971 or 1995 Huskers sucked or anything remotely close to that...but that's how you, Scarletred and Bugeater act.

Geezus.....I though we were in Nebraska, where we hated that sort of mamby pamby PC speak....and here you are telling me that I need to think that 1971 Nebraska (or 1995) has to forever be the greatest team in history in order to be a real fan. What a joke.

Yes...what you are demanding is a form of political correctness.

Then maybe people need to quit bitching about me not being a fan, and just say that MY way of comparing isn't legit, because that's all I have done is compare the teams in that manner. I have never said that the 1971 or 1995 Huskers sucked or anything remotely close to that...but that's how you, Scarletred and Bugeater act.

Geezus.....I though we were in Nebraska, where we hated that sort of mamby pamby PC speak....and here you are telling me that I need to think that 1971 Nebraska (or 1995) has to forever be the greatest team in history in order to be a real fan. What a joke.

Yes...what you are demanding is a form of political correctness.
That’s stupid. You should think they are the greatest teams because they are the greatest teams by the measure of so many different sports outlets. Some message board poster who says they can’t beat LSU 2019 means they aren’t the greatest holds no water anywhere, not just on a husker message board.

You can have an opinion. That doesn’t mean it’s right. But if your opinion is uninformed or stupid, you shouldn’t be surprised to be called out for it.

If you’re a Nebraskan, then your skin should be tough enough. Instead all you do is complain that people don’t agree with you. Or see your side of things. In your eyes everyone wins! And you claim we are politically correct... throughout this thread I have taken great pains to dialogue with you. And the first time I call you out you lump me in with everyone else who calls you out. Who’s the one that has thin skin? Hmmmmmm....

Just quit posting if you don’t have anything complimentary to say about the huskers. I have yet to see anything of the sort, and you conveniently choose to ignore any poster who asks for you to provide it.

I honestly don’t know why you come back. You certainly don’t gain anything from it. You get called names, no one believes you when you claim to be a husker fan, and yet you keep coming back. And you wonder why people call you a troll. That’s the only logical reason to keep posting here. Provide me another reason... I won’t hold my breath.

@Nebraska_Reality, let me give you a lesson in objectivity about the greatest teams of all time.

If you come in here and say, “Man, that LSU team is something else... they beat 5 top 10 teams this year and beat them handily. They statistically have the greatest QB of all time (at least for a single season), a ton of potential draft picks, and play in the toughest football conference in America.”

If you say this, that’s a compelling argument. But you don’t even try. All you do is say 1971 couldn’t beat 2019, therefore 2019 is better. You have the gall to compare sizes of players and speed of players, as if those are the only measurements that matter. And you are incensed that people call you out.

Sorry, I’m not gonna be politically correct here. You need help for constantly posting on another team’s message board. Yeah, I totally believe that’s the case. Done trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT