ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema to the Buffaloes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bielema gets that job and partakes of the local herbs, he is going to get even bigger. They will probably have an assistant "munchies" coach just for him.

Reactions: FrostedScottyOs
Eric Bieniemy and Bret Bielema

Co Head Coaches.......They will split 7 million a year for the first two years. Then 10million a year for the remainder of their first 7 year contract. You heard it here first!

Reactions: huskerfan66
I don't see Bienemy happening. I think he felt slighted when he didn't get an interview before he left CU. Probably better opportunities in the NFL too.

Also think he would be a bad pick by CU. It's easy to be a good OC when you have Mahomes, Hill, and Kelcey on the field. Different story after Shenault and Montes leave.

Bielema was mainly a product of the system in Madison IMO. Either way, CU wont do any better than the last 5 coaches they've hired. Tucker was their only hope.

Reactions: Jcal447
He and Ralphie could feed together since they are the same size.

Bielema could be applying for some openings because it helps ensure that Arkansas will keep making its payments to him, which are supposed to run through the end of this year. One of the reasons Arkansas threatened to stop the payments last year was because there were 10 Power Five head coaching jobs open and Bielema didn't apply for any of them.

Bielema could be applying for some openings because it helps ensure that Arkansas will keep making its payments to him, which are supposed to run through the end of this year. One of the reasons Arkansas threatened to stop the payments last year was because there were 10 Power Five head coaching jobs open and Bielema didn't apply for any of them.
...and I suppose he's smart too

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
If Frost doesn’t make a bowl game this year I’d be curious if either one of them had any interest in our job.

Bielema’s a good proven coach & I think Bienemy will be a solid coach. I don’t know if either would have any interest coaching here though.

If Frost doesn’t make a bowl game this year I’d be curious if either one of them had any interest in our job.

Bielema’s a good proven coach & I think Bienemy will be a solid coach. I don’t know if either would have any interest coaching here though.
Wtf are you talking about? You honestly think, that if we have another down year, we’re gonna go after either of them? Ok, newbie.

Wtf are you talking about? You honestly think, that if we have another down year, we’re gonna go after either of them? Ok, newbie.
Hell yes, we had better be moving on if we don’t make a bowl.

3 years is more than enough damn time to win 6 freaking games! Whether or not those 2 coaches are interested, idk.

Btw, I’m not a newbie I had to set up a new account because my email changed & tried to match my handle as close to my old handle as I could.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624

3 years is more than enough damn time to win 6 freaking games! Whether or not those 2 coaches are interested, idk.

Btw, I’m not a newbie I had to set up a new account because my email changed & tried to match my handle as close to my old handle.
Good luck getting those handles to match....

Btw, I’m not a newbie I had to set up a new account because my email changed & tried to match my handle as close to my old handle as I could.
What was your old username? Hawkeye4life?

It was Huskred01 & yeah I’ll admit I’m jealous of Iowa athletics the last 5 years or so.

We all should be.

Bielema is a good choice. I like TJs he has a defined philosophy. He acts like an ass at times so I get why people hate him. Though he won’t recruit like Cristobal they have a chance to be the Ducks of the South division in terms of performance in the trenches and physicalness. It’s a weird culture fit but as long as he wins that may not matter.

Bienemy would be stupid to take that job. He’ll be a NFL head coach in the next year or two.

No, send them to iowa or the puffalows, they'll need it.

And I thought the post about having Co-Headcoaches was silly.

It was Huskred01 & yeah I’ll admit I’m jealous of Iowa athletics the last 5 years or so.

We all should be.
We should be jealous of what? No conference championships, football, basketball, baseball... they’ve had success against us, but who hasn’t?

You’re obsession with Iowa shows you’re fandom as well. Quit posing and just admit it.

BB to CU is awlsome. His asset is his high maintenance piece of arm candy.

Good thing pot is legal in Colorado. The Buffalo fans are going to need it.

3114471.jpg

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT