ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Jewelry Heist-Inside Job

Sep 13, 2022
Sources close to the Colorado Buffaloes football team are saying an injured player for the Buffaloes stole his teammates jewelry just after halftime. The player hid in the bathroom until everyone was gone and stole his teammates jewelry as they walked back to go lose. You’ll recall Deion asked the NCAA to cover the expenses of the missing jewelry. This program gets worse and worse.

Want to see the story to the finish but am inside job of some kind isn’t beyond the realm of possibility.

How could this not be true.

Team full of renegades will turn on one another when things get bad in a hurry.

83 players kicked to the curb. Anybody and everybody knew it was all about PRIME and his kid at QB.

When things started to turn, PRIME was throwing players under the bus because they didn't 'love' football like he did. Called out his entire OL and said they needed better.

They won't win another game this season.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Oh no... CU having buyers remorse for Deion?
vince-mcmahon-intrigued.gif

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Sources close to the Colorado Buffaloes football team are saying an injured player for the Buffaloes stole his teammates jewelry just after halftime. The player hid in the bathroom until everyone was gone and stole his teammates jewelry as they walked back to go lose. You’ll recall Deion asked the NCAA to cover the expenses of the missing jewelry. This program gets worse and worse.
Interesting. I just read that police in Pasadena have recovered some of the items and juveniles in California were involved. Numerous reports in the media.

Interesting. I just read that police in Pasadena have recovered some of the items and juveniles in California were involved. Numerous reports in the media.
Will all of the individuals caught be able to be charged? What is the steal up to this amount in CA anymore? Will those caught turn on each other or say what they took is below the legal theft limit as a defense, as BS as it is?

How could this not be true.

Team full of renegades will turn on one another when things get bad in a hurry.

83 players kicked to the curb. Anybody and everybody knew it was all about PRIME and his kid at QB.

When things started to turn, PRIME was throwing players under the bus because they didn't 'love' football like he did. Called out his entire OL and said they needed better.

They won't win another game this season.
Looks like the police have identified those responsible. Doesnt say anyone associated with CU involved.

Will all of the individuals caught be able to be charged? What is the steal up to this amount in CA anymore? Will those caught turn on each other or say what they took is below the legal theft limit as a defense, as BS as it is?
Legal theft limit is BS for sure. So....this could end up with no prosecution? Unreal.

What is unreal to me is the amt of people who were pointing fingers at specific CU players ....without any evidence. I will say it again....I most certainly would not want to be on a jury with most people posting on social media.

Legal theft limit is BS for sure. So....this could end up with no prosecution? Unreal.

What is unreal to me is the amt of people who were pointing fingers at specific CU players ....without any evidence. I will say it again....I most certainly would not want to be on a jury with most people posting on social media.
When and where people decide to what for evidence and when they “know” the truth is telling.

I know I make decisions early at times, myself. I try to look at the current facts and past events as a guide.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out and the connections shown and left to the side that exist.

You sure? It does say “juveniles.”
"The Pasadena Police Department confirmed Friday they recovered several items and more had been identified.

Police said they served search warrants and described the thieves as juveniles."
(nbclosangeles)

You are right. It absolutely could be possible that search warrants were conducted on CU players who are still minors. I guess a minor is a juvenile. Or absolutely it could be a juvenile relative of a CU player.....who helped set it all up. All sorts of possibilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT