ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN, FOX Team Up on Streaming App

When I read it the other day, it sounded like an add-on to other streaming services. I don't think it's stand alone. Like you had to also subscribe to Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, etc.

The current FOX Sports app is great. I rarely have any problems with it when I want to watch something away from home or on a second TV. Conversely, the ESPN app absolutely sucks. It's about 50/50 whether I can access a game there that I'm already paying for.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The current FOX Sports app is great. I rarely have any problems with it when I want to watch something away from home or on a second TV. Conversely, the ESPN app absolutely sucks. It's about 50/50 whether I can access a game there that I'm already paying for.
A lot depends on what device you’re loading them on and when. ESPN used to be trash on my Xbox but it’s great now and Fox use to be great and is trash now. Fox is better on my phone. Friends have cheap TCL TVs that suck with all the apps. They’re all over the place.

I thought it was just me. ESPN rarely works when I’m on the road. Always wants me to reactivate and freezes up.

Fox sports has always worked just fine

I thought it was just me. ESPN rarely works when I’m on the road. Always wants me to reactivate and freezes up.

Fox sports has always worked just fine
I constantly get the stupid "not included in your subscription" error message. But of course it is included, so I switch over to the Comcast/Xfinity app and watch it there.

Feels like they want to trick you into paying extra.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT