ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema to the Buffaloes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I didn't see anywhere in your comment about how Nebraska fans are so awesome, he just inserts his own rhetoric and then goes on a rant about how "all newcomers must be treated with suspicion."

Then, he goes after you with "It's like you think that the only true Husker fans are the ones that have posted on here since the dawn of the new millennium."

Guess I missed that part in your comment as well. But you're right, HBK, he is a fraud and a joke. Notice his swipes at Frost when WC_'sker comments on the cu situation, or mine with the "just ok" video, it's like it sends him into orbit if it's a negative about cu and he just has to fire back.

He's as much a Nebraska fan as the average cu fan is, not at all.

And wait, here's a video of Nebraska Reality after he reads positive comments towards Nebraska and negative towards cu:

Pointing out that we'd be pretty happy if Frost had a .702 winning percentage after 4 seasons with Nebraska isn't a swipe, you old snowflake....it's a fact.

You're right...one season makes all the difference. My bad.

Yeah...there's also several that think I'm a Minnesota fan, a Wisconsin fan, an Iowa fan, and/or a UCF fan. I also supposedly have 5 or 6 different identities on here. So, in short, I'm a fan with 5 or 6 different identities that roots for like 5 different teams.

In other words, you think I need to be more mindful of such reasonable people.

Guys like Bugeater and HBK are nothing but a bunch of 50-or 60-something angry, bitter cranks....and I treat them as such.
Colorado was 11-1 and finished ranked 3rd nationally the year before Neuheisel took over. They were also a top 20 team the previous 5 years, winning the national championship in 1990. But go ahead and pretend it was just a fluke and Neuheisel was a really good coach. A doofus, but a good coach.

Frost took over a team with 2 losing seasons in the prior 3 years. I know, that doesn’t come close to fitting your agenda. I’ll be quiet now.

Pointing out that we'd be pretty happy if Frost had a .702 winning percentage after 4 seasons with Nebraska isn't a swipe, you old snowflake....it's a fact.

You failed to mention that Neuheisel took over at cu when there was still tons of talent left over from McCartney, way better, in FACT, than what Frost had when he was hired. Nice of you to omit that FACT.

Oh my, you called me a name, I thought you didn't lower yourself to such things, cu fan. Laughing

Reactions: Sinomatic
Colorado was 11-1 and finished ranked 3rd nationally the year before Neuheisel took over. They were also a top 20 team the previous 5 years, winning the national championship in 1990. But go ahead and pretend it was just a fluke and Neuheisel was a really good coach. A doofus, but a good coach.

Frost took over a team with 2 losing seasons in the prior 3 years. I know, that doesn’t come close to fitting your agenda. I’ll be quiet now.
I never said he was a really good coach....I just don't think he was a terrible one.

There were 10 CU players taken in the 1995 NFL draft, all but 1 of whom were seniors (compared to 5 taken in the 1996 draft)...so no....Neuheisel's first team wasn't nearly as talented as the 1994 team.

Be careful...HBK might call you sCUm, since you had the nerve to point out that Colorado was good.

And, yes or no...would you take .702 after 4 seasons with Frost?

You failed to mention that Neuheisel took over at cu when there was still tons of talent left over from McCartney, way better, in FACT, than what Frost had when he was hired. Nice of you to omit that FACT.

Oh my, you called me a name, I thought you didn't lower yourself to such things, cu fan. Laughing
CU fan? Are you sure I'm not an Iowa fan...or a Minnesota fan....or a Wisconsin fan....or a UCF fan....?

Just wondering, since I've been accused of each of those as well...maybe even by you at one point. Who knows.

BTW--The 1994 CU team had 10 players taken in the following NFL Draft...so no, Neuheisel's first team in 1995 wasn't nearly as good.

Also.....Neuheisel went 33-16 (.670) at Washington, after Lambright went .636). Yeah....Neuheisel is a doofus.....but would you take .670 from Frost right about now (or after 4 seasons), instead of .560?

Oh....and another 50 or so insults, and I'll be on par with your maturity level.

CU fan? Are you sure I'm not an Iowa fan...or a Minnesota fan....or a Wisconsin fan....or a UCF fan....?

Just wondering, since I've been accused of each of those as well...maybe even by you at one point. Who knows.

BTW--The 1994 CU team had 10 players taken in the following NFL Draft...so no, Neuheisel's first team in 1995 wasn't nearly as good.

Also.....Neuheisel went 33-16 (.670) at Washington, after Lambright went .636). Yeah....Neuheisel is a doofus.....but would you take .670 from Frost right about now (or after 4 seasons), instead of .560?

Oh....and another 50 or so insults, and I'll be on par with your maturity level.
You're a cu fan, keep playing off like you're not.

The 1995 cu team still had plenty of talent, but you know that but can't seem to say it, no surprise. The talent at cu when Rick took over was WAY better than what Frost had, whether you like it or not, it's a FACT. The next three years after 1995 had cu sending 17 more players to the NFL. If Frost had that kind of talent when he came to Lincoln, there's a good chance he has winning seasons the past two years.

Yeah, you've shown your maturity time and again as you've gone the name calling route in other threads, keep up the good work, cu fan.

Last edited:

I don't care who you root for. I know you're not a Nebraska fan. Isn't that right "Nebraska Reality??" Run along

I would totally take .702 or .670 after 3 years, no question. All I’m saying is taking over a championship caliber team is way easier than a crap-loaded team. CU May have lost 10 to the draft that year but by that point McCartney had them humming and surely had plenty of talent waiting in the wings.

We really aren’t comparing apples to apples here. Where did Neuheisel go after Washington? Fired from both places, correct? Or am I misremembering...

Reactions: Bugeater

Why are you too much of a coward to tell us what fanbase you belong to? It's certainly not Nebraska.

Why are you too much of a coward to tell us what fanbase you belong to? It's certainly not Nebraska.
It's well covered territory, and there's a whole bevy of bitter old cranks that are more than happy to give you their spin.

I'll sum it up for you.....

I don't trash other programs to the satisfaction of those bitter old cranks, and I don't gulp the Frost Kool-Aid to the satisfaction of said cranks, so I'm not a true Husker fan.

I would totally take .702 or .670 after 3 years, no question. All I’m saying is taking over a championship caliber team is way easier than a crap-loaded team. CU May have lost 10 to the draft that year but by that point McCartney had them humming and surely had plenty of talent waiting in the wings.

We really aren’t comparing apples to apples here. Where did Neuheisel go after Washington? Fired from both places, correct? Or am I misremembering...
Tell me.....did you honestly see 4-8 and 5-7?

Be careful.....you're being too complimentary of CU.

Neuheisel got fired from Washington for lying about betting on NCAA basketball. Yes..he stunk at UCLA.

But, I don't think you should be so quick to judge. For all we know, Frost gets fired and bought out in a season or 2. Don't act like that isn't a possibility.

The 1995 cu team still had plenty of talent, but you know that but can't seem to say it, no surprise. The talent at cu when Rick took over was WAY better than what Frost had, whether you like it or not, it's a FACT. The next three years after 1995 had cu sending 17 more players to the NFL. If Frost had that kind of talent when he came to Lincoln, there's a good chance he has winning seasons the past two years.

Yeah, you've shown your maturity time and again as you've gone the name calling route in other threads, keep up the good work, cu fan.
So, you're telling me how great CU was in the same post in which you accuse me of being a CU fan. Too funny!

Next thing is you're going to tell me that you knew all along that 4-8 and 5-7 were going to happen. I bet you were on here in 2018 gushing over Moos telling everyone that Harbaugh and Meyer were running scared. I bet you even have a "Devaney, Osborne, A bunch of other guys, Frost" t-shirt in your closet.

No, run along, you old, bitter crank.

It's well covered territory, and there's a whole bevy of bitter old cranks that are more than happy to give you their spin.

I'll sum it up for you.....

I don't trash other programs to the satisfaction of those bitter old cranks, and I don't gulp the Frost Kool-Aid to the satisfaction of said cranks, so I'm not a true Husker fan.
Thanks for confirming your cowardice.

Tell me.....did you honestly see 4-8 and 5-7?

Be careful.....you're being too complimentary of CU.

Neuheisel got fired from Washington for lying about betting on NCAA basketball. Yes..he stunk at UCLA.

But, I don't think you should be so quick to judge. For all we know, Frost gets fired and bought out in a season or 2. Don't act like that isn't a possibility.
Nope, didn’t see either season as a losing season.

That said, I think there are some plausible explanations for the record. Certainly coaching can be questioned, and probably should be questioned. Attrition, injuries and plain bad luck also come in to play. Call them excuses if you want, but if we start turning things around, is that because he all of a sudden figured out how to coach?

I will say it’s still too early to call him a bust, just like it’s premature to call him the next great husker coach, obviously... what’s more likely? IMO, he will show that he is the next great husker coach. He’s gotten good recruiting classes, he’s making changes to his staff to improve it... But who knows? Time will tell.

Reactions: bshirt73

That said, I think there are some plausible explanations for the record. Certainly coaching can be questioned, and probably should be questioned. Attrition, injuries and plain bad luck also come in to play. Call them excuses if you want, but if we start turning things around, is that because he all of a sudden figured out how to coach?

I will say it’s still too early to call him a bust, just like it’s premature to call him the next great husker coach, obviously... what’s more likely? IMO, he will show that he is the next great husker coach. He’s gotten good recruiting classes, he’s making changes to his staff to improve it... But who knows? Time will tell.
Be careful....you're being too critical of Frost.

Yep......about another 50 times of calling people names, and I can be as cool as you.

So, you're telling me how great CU was in the same post in which you accuse me of being a CU fan. Too funny!

Next thing is you're going to tell me that you knew all along that 4-8 and 5-7 were going to happen. I bet you were on here in 2018 gushing over Moos telling everyone that Harbaugh and Meyer were running scared. I bet you even have a "Devaney, Osborne, A bunch of other guys, Frost" t-shirt in your closet.

Dude your post content + your screen name screams bitter.

Every single thing you post is like another step in some crusade to end conversation on this board. You either realize that or you're really ignorant. One of the two. Either one is pretty $#!++¥.

If I were you I'd at least point out something positive next to some other point of the Nebraska state of things that got stuck sideways up somewhere sensitive.

This is a fan forum where they rah-rah, or do you not get that? And the people don't need you telling them their heads aren't hung low enough for your taste.

He'll tell you he's a Nebraska fan, just not like he used to be, but he knows he's not at all. Notice how if anyone takes shots at cu, he chimes in and swipes at Nebraska, fans, Frost, whatever the subject might be.
*sigh* you taking the time to say you don't care shows that you care you moron
He has stated before that Nebraska football doesn't rule his life like it once did, yet here he is on a Nebraska football board letting Nebraska football rule his life. Hilarious.Laughing

Sorry cu fan, telling you facts because you cherry pick what you want in your little hate fest for Frost.

Ladies and gentlemen, in his second paragraph here you can clearly see his hatred of Nebraska, the typical cu fan who goes off his rocker when someone chides his buffs, as was done a few times in this thread, and he comes in and somehow has to make it right, how dare anyone make fun of cu with a comment or a video. Poor little cu fan.Laughing

Reactions: scarletred

Yep, who knows? I'm still thrilled to have him return as our HC as after getting guys like Callahan & Smiling Mike.....I just gotta believe he'll turn us around. To be sure, it's just my blind guess. But at least we have hope now.....

They have some good fans....just like we do. They also have some classless dicks....just like we do.

Spare me the BS about our fan base being so awesome all the time. A very small fraction of 1% of the fan base actually posts on this board, and yet all newcomers must be treated with suspicion and derision if they don't say the right thing.

It's like you think that the only true Husker fans are the ones that have posted on here since the dawn of the new millennium.
I call bs. No fans, just stoners who thought they were going to the rocky mtn horror show

Dude your post content + your screen name screams bitter.

Every single thing you post is like another step in some crusade to end conversation on this board. You either realize that or you're really ignorant. One of the two. Either one is pretty $#!++¥.

If I were you I'd at least point out something positive next to some other point of the Nebraska state of things that got stuck sideways up somewhere sensitive.

This is a fan forum where they rah-rah, or do you not get that? And the people don't need you telling them their heads aren't hung low enough for your taste.
1) I'm hardly the first one on this board...or even this thread....to tell someone to run along or some equivalent of that. So, while I sincerely appreciate your tone and civility, that is a comment you should be making to others as well.

2) Make no mistake....much of the anger directed at me is envy. I don't live or die by Husker games like I once did. If they lose, it doesn't ruin my day, let alone week. I learned long ago that the Huskers losing doesn't really impact my life too much. I don't hate fans of other schools as a whole. I have a very reasonable, level-headed approach to college football...and some are envious to the point of anger.

1) I'm hardly the first one on this board...or even this thread....to tell someone to run along or some equivalent of that. So, while I sincerely appreciate your tone and civility, that is a comment you should be making to others as well.

2) Make no mistake....much of the anger directed at me is envy. I don't live or die by Husker games like I once did. If they lose, it doesn't ruin my day, let alone week. I learned long ago that the Huskers losing doesn't really impact my life too much. I don't hate fans of other schools as a whole. I have a very reasonable, level-headed approach to college football...and some are envious to the point of anger.
I can assure you, it isn’t envy in any way, shape or form that has people angry with you.

What is there to Envy? The same rebottle we here every time you get yourself in a discussion “I’don’t live or die by Husker games like I once did” Then why are you here. “If they lose, it doesn’t ruin my day or week” That is because you’re not a true Nebraska fan and could care less if they win and you’re probably happy when they lose”

I love talking to other fans and always do when I go to games that is one of my enjoyment of going to games...

There isn’t anyone here envious of your sorry azz, so get over yourself righteousness..

Last edited:
What is there to Envy? The same rebottle we here every time you get yourself in a discussion “I’don’t live or die by Husker games like I once did” Then why are you here. “If they lose, it doesn’t ruin my day or week” That is because you’re not a true Nebraska fan and could care less if they win and you’re probably happy when they lose”

I love talking to other fans and always do when I go to games that is one of my enjoyment of going to games...

There isn’t anyone here envious of your sorry azz, so get over yourself righteousness..

Hey...so do I.

Go back and find a post of mine where I jumped someone's s#!+ like you, Bugeater, and HBK do with me. Any nastiness from me is in reply to someone attacking me.

You know...I haven't been on here long, but I do have a fair number of likes relative to my number of messages posted, so there's at least a few people that like what I say...just like there is with you.

must say it's weird to see a pissing match that I'm not involved in

carry on, everyone

Hey...so do I.

Go back and find a post of mine where I jumped someone's s#!+ like you, Bugeater, and HBK do with me. Any nastiness from me is in reply to someone attacking me.

You know...I haven't been on here long, but I do have a fair number of likes relative to my number of messages posted, so there's at least a few people that like what I say...just like there is with you.

Nobody is attaching you... There are more than 3 of us that are calling you out for not being a true Nebraska fan....

Your snide remarks speak for themselves... Why don’t you just come clean.You can lie too us but God knows your lying...

Hey...so do I.

Not to be argumentative, but so much of what you say resonates with other fan bases’ posters over here. I would venture to guess that your likes are about 80% Iowa fans. At least.

Not to be argumentative, but so much of what you say resonates with other fan bases’ posters over here. I would venture to guess that your likes are about 80% Iowa fans. At least.
Go ahead and prove that if you must.....and they should be actual Iowa fans, and not just people that Scarletred, HBK, and Bugeater think are Iowa fans (which, based on results, are people that are new, and don't drink the Kool-Aid like they do).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT