ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one who can’t stand....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
... Steve Physioc???? He is beyond brutal as an announcer... dead silence and crowd noise would be a 100% improvement...🙄🙄🙄

Love them both. Especially Rex. I think he's pretty hilarious and also very popular in KC. I listen/watch daily so their voices are just part of the fabric. I think some people just like to complain about announcers. Quick, name a couple that you DO like. If you're struggling you might be hard to please. If you didn't get a kick out of Rex describing his interaction with a cardboard cutout of Salvy and Whit at the Price Chopper a few games ago I can't help you.

I like Rex Hudler (autocorrect changed it to Rex Husker, BTW). He grew on me quicker than I thought. Maybe I like him because there isn’t anything phony about him.

But Physioc, I can do without. Great broadcasting voice, but something about his call annoys me.

Love them both. Especially Rex. I think he's pretty hilarious and also very popular in KC. I listen/watch daily so their voices are just part of the fabric. I think some people just like to complain about announcers. Quick, name a couple that you DO like. If you're struggling you might be hard to please. If you didn't get a kick out of Rex describing his interaction with a cardboard cutout of Salvy and Whit at the Price Chopper a few games ago I can't help you.
I’ll name SEVERAL... and not all MLB!
Denny Matthews, Steve Stewart , Ryan LeFefevre, Dan Schulman, Mike Kennedy( WSU), Rob Darling... there are many more... Hudler I’m indifferent to.
Here are Physioc many sins:
- he can’t the game flow
- he name drops constantly
- he calls players by their first name all the time... HES NOT THEIR FRIEND!!!!
- he says “ we told you” nonstop like he’s in the inner circle and he’s smarter than you
He WONT SHUT UP!!!!

I’m not hard to please, really...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT