ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

There is no reason to not use a replay committee on those calls and leave the official crew out of it. They are not unbiased at that point. need an unbiased opinion

Reactions: FissionReaction
Tough break but we got bailed out to end the first half. If we make some… Any plays on offense it’s a non issue.

I know he’s been a disaster but I’m going with Sims this quarter. He can at least throw the ball if he doesn’t fumble it first. Haarberg can’t succeed in this situation where it’s pass first.

Bailed out? Calling the correct call isnt bailing a team out. And it certainly doesn’t make blowing a call like that OK.

This should shut up the "give em all a huge raise" crowd for a while. Dominated on both sides of the ball by the worst team in the BIG. That one more win is going to be hard to get unless they pull thier heads out of their asses and make some Offensive changes. Start with the QB.

Not looking good! I thought our Offense would being doing much better but they can’t move the ball. Defense seems to be having an off day.

It doesn’t get any easier after MSU to become Bowl eligible
That is what I stated earlier and some moron called me a piss baby for just stating a fact. We have peaked with Haarberg.

Reactions: FissionReaction
They were due for a call like that. More surprised we were favored in this one. Gonna’ be a tough road ahead for this team.

What's the Nebraska record for sacks and TFL allowed? We have to be close today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT