ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Whatever happened to not catching the ball when the punt is within the 10 yard line?

They don't even give it a chance to bounce into the end zone.

We have to be one of the leaders in fair catches.

Never understood fair catching right there, but he probably would of ****ed up and touched somehow, so I guess it beats an instant touchdown for the other team.

That is what I stated earlier and some moron called me a piss baby for just stating a fact. We have peaked with Haarberg.
Don’t feel bad for keeping it real.

The simple fact is we have NO Offense…NONE! Not a single playmaker or anyone, not one player that is difference maker on Offense. This Defense deserves better! Maybe next year

Had a chance to win an important game today. And we are playing a not very good team. But we pissed it down our leg. From the very opening this team has played like they did not give a shit. There was no fire, no focus, no sense of urgency. Haarberg was just wretched today and the brain dead coaches trotting Grant out there need to have someone kick them in the head.

This is a really disappointing loss.

Bailed out? Calling the correct call isnt bailing a team out. And it certainly doesn’t make blowing a call like that OK.

One of the 2 was pretty weak imo. Glad we got it, and I agree the TD should have been overturned.

Just saying that blown calls happen both ways we put ourselves in a position for that to impact us by playing dogsh!t offense all game

I'm just glad this will be the worst game I have to watch today. Everyone on that sideline should be ashamed of themselves up till now.

Had a chance to win an important game today. And we are playing a not very good team. But we pissed it down our leg. From the very opening this team has played like they did not give a shit. There was no fire, no focus, no sense of urgency. Haarberg was just wretched today and the brain dead coaches trotting Grant out there need to have someone kick them in the head.

This is a really disappointing loss.
Least inspired performance of the year for sure. We’re not even going to try to return punts? From top down this was a bad game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT