2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

download-5.gif

The problem is I don’t know how can we make adjustments to MSU’s defense. If we’d roll Haarberg out and use a back or tight end for short pass plays I think we have a chance, but Satterfield hasn’t used that much. We’ve got to hope for big turnovers on their side of the ball in the 2nd half…

The problem is I don’t know how can we make adjustments to MSU’s defense. If we’d roll Haarberg out and use a back or tight end for short pass plays I think we have a chance, but Satterfield hasn’t used that much. We’ve got to hope for big turnovers on their side of the ball in the 2nd half…
They’ve defended well our attempted roll outs.

We’ve given up 6 TFLs to MSU’s defense. Gotta block it better. I said last week MSU has better talent than their record would seem to indicate.

HAVE to get points on our first second half drive!!!!
Or at least drive the ball to set up field position for later. I know everyone wants to win 42-10 but I’m settling for any win with this team. Sometimes it just comes down to field position. Can’t have a 3 and out.

Reactions: Bruce1981
We’ve given up 6 TFLs to MSU’s defense. Gotta block it better. I said last week MSU has better talent than their record would seem to indicate.
While it’s hard to see the entire field on tv, it sounds like we have receivers wide open because their defense is playing the run. I wish we had The Pipeline that could enable us to run every time but we haven’t had that oline talent in 20 years.

Bottom line. We have a bad qb. A bad OL. And average talent in the skill spots on offense. Can we overcome that?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Yep, so it seems, they look very good. Our D is going to need to step up for us today to have a chance.

We may just win the west but think about this. We are struggling with the worst team in the east.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT