ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

I still have faith in Rhule, I will give him a pass on Sims. He never lied and has always said he develops players, I believe he felt they could correct Sims problems, just didn’t work out that way. That being said this off-season is when he earns that huge contract, he needs to go get a QB who earns the job, not one who gets the starting job by default.
I think Rhule knows what he's doing .

MSU had 3 losses to top ten teams. They’ve just shot themselves in the foot all year until the second half today.
Yeah I looked at that, Senior day, last game at home....they played with some pride. In the same breath any Big 10 team with a decent D can beat us.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Bottom line is we are not a good enough team on offense to beat most Big 10 teams right now. I don't know how we have. We're like Iowa right now. It is what it is .
That was my whole point about turnovers. If we kept making the same mistakes that would catch with us

True. Maybe 30 years ago. When we were an elite team, but this team will struggle for years to come. I like Coach Rhule, but he does have an uphill battle to climb
Oh yeah, and anyone with a brain cell knew it.... with the starters we HAD. I think we look much different on O next year.

What is hard to take is KSU took Texass into OT. Mizzou is up on UGA. KU has a good team this year too.

What? This is why i don't usually post after losing, because stupid statements like this one.
You’ve bitched the whole game. Well before it was final. You’re a little piss baby. I like how you say “after losing”.

You’ve bitched the whole game. Well before it was final. You’re a little piss baby. I like how you say “after losing”.
Dude get over yourself you have a bet a fortune on this game and lost. Have a nice day

Bottom line is we are not a good enough team on offense to beat most Big 10 teams right now. I don't know how we have. We're like Iowa right now. It is what it is .
Exactly. It's not like we've been steamrolling teams. We basically played the same today that we have most of the season. Got some bad calls, regressed even more at key positions. The MSU QB played well and they beat us. It's a RAZOR thin margin right now. This is our team and I'm here for it.

Exactly. It's not like we've been steamrolling teams. We basically played the same today that we have most of the season. Got some bad calls, regressed even more at key positions. The MSU QB played well and they beat us. It's a RAZOR thin margin right now. This is our team and I'm here for it.
Rhule said to embrace the ride ,but it hurts....still not going to get off though.

Terrible calls/no calls:
1. Facemask on HH
2. MSU td was Bullshit
3. No PI on Malachi
*4. Incomplete pass to stop the clock was called a fumble. Game over
Unpopular opinion, but after seeing a replay, I don't think it was a forward/incomplete pass.

The ball got knocked out of HHs hand right before he started his forward arm motion.

We've seen Sims.

We've seen Purdy as well.

They're not better.
We have NOT seen Purdy post surgery with this OC and this offense. He might stink it up but there’s only so much you can be sure about without seeing him play this year. I believe though the job is Haarberg’s unless he pisses it down his leg again next week at home. We would have seen both walk ons and Purdy by now if Spurrier was our coach maybe all in one half of a game.

Have not read anyone else's comments yet. Here are mine

1. HH had a very bad day. I am not sure he realizes the ramifications for turning over the ball or missing wide open receivers. He is getting into a bad habit of taking is eyes away from the field and taking bad sacks. There were times when he got sacked that it looked like he could hit Fidone or a back for at least a small gain.

2. OC Satterfield. There is no rhythm or consistency to his play calling. Why does he insist on subbing out EJ for Grant when EJ is playing well? Why does he continue to call only pass plays when they go 3 and out? OR only call runs up the middle when hitting the edge was working?

3. The D made MSU's first TD drive look too easy.

4. Husker receivers dropped some balls that were right in their face. Bullock!

5. Bad Officiating. PI was not called when it should have, and I am talking both ways. The second MSU TD was clearly not a catch. I think Coleman made the first down on his last reception and HH's pass attempt should have been ruled an incomplete pass instead of a fumble. Huskers are not good enough to overcome poor officiating.

6. This team does not have the killer instinct to go on the road and choke their opponent out.

7. Update. I forgot to add that Michigan State is a bad team. This game was definitely one step backwards.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT