ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Refs got their homeboys the win. Too bad we didn't play up enough to push through it. Nice try staying with it til the end at least.

We are really in a tough spot. HH is awful and getting worse but how do you try someone else this late in the season.
gotta have open QB competition in practice which I think they do. IF they continue to roll out HH, it’s because they believe he gives the best chance to win. After 3 straight 3 and outs where he looked shook though I probably would have sat him a series.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Nebraska had its lunch eaten all day. MSU looked like the better team. But it is disappointing that the game ends in such a chaotic manner, with the refs no longer in control of the action.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Well, that sucked. Haarberg sucked, everyone sucked.

BUT THE OFFICIALS ABSOLUTELY EFFED US REPEATEDLY.

- missed facemask
- blown review on the MSU touchdown
- didn't give us a 1st down last drive
- didn't review the fumble on Haarberg

All huge calls. Made wrong.

Pathetic play by our team. Even more pathetic that we lost to a terrible team. I didn’t expect us to blow MSU out but we were certainly capable of beating MSU by 7. Way too many 3 and outs!

There were some bad calls that went against NU today, but turnovers and general ineptitude on offense were even more costly. MSU had plenty of mistakes and curious decisions - enough to keep NU in the game. Atrocious offense prevents a win today.

Reactions: 1Ramsker3
Pathetic play by our team. Even more pathetic that we lost to a terrible team. I didn’t expect us to blow MSU out but we were certainly capable of beating MSU by 7. Way too many 3 and outs!
We haven't earned the right to think we're going on the road for a win. I honestly thought we would lose. MSU showed up and played with pride .

Add two picks and a fumble. Trust me we are lucky the turnovers didnt hurt us these last couple of games, but the law of averages caught up with us today

I still have faith in Rhule, I will give him a pass on Sims. He never lied and has always said he develops players, I believe he felt they could correct Sims problems, just didn’t work out that way. That being said this off-season is when he earns that huge contract, he needs to go get a QB who earns the job, not one who gets the starting job by default.

Add two picks and a fumble. Trust me we are lucky the turnovers didnt hurt us these last couple of games, but the law of averages caught up with us today
Law of averages, please. Yeah like all those one score losses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT