ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

You guys are a little nuts. These aren’t pros. Any college team is going to struggle a bit given those circumstances. They didn’t get back to this continent until Monday and had to play 5 days later.

BOOM!!!

what an iconic middle!!!! (ND +29.5, NU -18.5 live)

thank you Coach Frost!!!

d-fence_medium.jpg

NU may possibly be the worst team of the B1G. I don't know if we beat Kansas
Everyone will start crawling out from under their rock now and preaching at the pulpit about SF and his huge win over NORTH DAKOTA and how this will catapult us to……1 week closer to him being gone. That’s it

Reactions: BleedRed78
he looks the part

vision is a little iffy but I chalk that up to having been "coached" by applewhite and riaola

wish many of these players could just show up on saturday and then go elsewhere to train. we'd be better
What, very good vision

Grant clearly #1 back, very good vision
Grant has earned that #1 spot.

Allen doesn't have the look of a kid who is going to redshirt. Has great feet. I can't wait to see what this kid does when he runs some outside stuff.

So far, I like both of their ball security since most runs are through tight spaces.

At this point, Ervin, Johnson, Yant ? are almost forgotten backs.

Allen doesn't have the look of a kid who is going to redshirt. Has great feet. I can't wait to see what this kid does when he runs some outside stuff.

So far, I like both of their ball security since most runs are through tight spaces.

Yant has terrible vision and should not be in there other than to be a battering ram

I still like Johnson but don't know where he fits right now

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT