ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Nebraska_Cornhuskers_Blackshirts.0.jpg

Reactions: jteten
Game over… atleast we covered.

Chalk it up as another loss where a Scott Frost team beat itself. Just another Saturday for the 5 Million Dollar man.

The fraud will chalk this up as some kind of win.

Let him have it, he needs all the wins he can get in his quest to another 5 win season.

well. Better than I had expected. Penalties and special teams but really just special teams cost us this game. No way to know for sure if those early penalties cost us points when you can't make a field goal. Damn. My kingdom for a reliable kicker. 8 points...

Martinez has played a good game but he's not smart enough to run a one minute offense. Doesn't understand an incomplete pass is better than a 5 yard completion

Reactions: regionsdoc
Get the ball with a minute to go then your QB sinks innthe moment...as usual. Played a great game but wilched under pressure!

Martinez shows his true colors at the end.
Meh. Nobody to through it to. Deep zone. Should have tried to hit a couple intermediate routes in the middle of the field but he didn't have much time and I didn't see anybody running those routes. We had virtually no chance to take that 80+ yards when all OU was worried about was a TD beating them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT