ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

team is going to give up now, now that they are down two drives and almost the 4th quarter already.

Only positive is the defense played decent ball today. Now the losses are going to pile up week after week as Scott Frost goes back to his pass happy bull shit next week.

NUT....UP! And score a TD on this drive. Veteran QB needs to step up! God dang if we had an O-line. This one is on the O-line and Culp. Martinez hasn't been horrible but this could be a career changing drive.

Please sentient moral authority in the Universe, do not let this score end up 28-3 after we played almost 3 quarters of decent football.

Team just lacks football IQ at the positions where we have our best athletes for whatever reason. Really sucks but it is what it is.

NUT....UP! And score a TD on this drive. Veteran QB needs to step up! God dang if we had an O-line. This one is on the O-line and Culp. Martinez hasn't been horrible but this could be a career changing drive.
Yep, time to pull all the punches we’ve got

Have to find an answer

Reactions: leodisflowers
I am not one for moral victories but if you told me we were down 11 with 3 minutes left in 3rd Quarter I am not sure I would be entirely disappointed. Having watched it and knowing what could have been the disappointment is so much more palpable.

At some point the D says WTF.
The D and ever freaking person on offense. Everyone busts their ass and gets beat down and you can't make multiple FGs....

Sorry kid but you gotta sit down. At this point what is there to lose by putting in another kicker?

We don’t have an offense.

Imagine hiring what you thought was one of the most innovative offensive minds in the game and ending up with a guy who should probably just be a analyst under Chip Kelly.
Well today the Offensive game plan isn’t horrible. But once again the O-line has failed and Special Teams has not been seen in Nebraska 4 years running.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT