ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!

How do we get so Lucky to have the B1G TEN kicker of the year last year to get the kicker we need this year??

Really didn't like the way CTB went down there, really hoping he just tweaked something. The fact he was able to get up and walk off is a good sign at least.

How do we get so Lucky to have the B1G TEN kicker of the year last year to get the kicker we need this year??
He was iffy at LSU before coming here, sadly looks like last year was the outlier and now he’s regressed to his normal.

This really feels like a game that Nebraska could find themselves losing if they don't stop making mistakes. So many points left on the board. Get a touchdown here and try to put some real distance between the teams.

Holding the other team to 0 is pretty rare these days
Got lucky there with the penalty to hold them to a field goal. That said, that the first time in 16 games that Buffalo has been held scoreless in the first half. Of course that was a different staff the previous 2 years AND they missed a field goal at the end of the first half.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Offense that is not meh, and this game is getting super close to being put to bed. As it is...... Eh. Same old.

So, I'm not sure if we don't get called for targeting on that hit by their safety. I don't think it should be, but just sayin'.

Ball thrown behind Morrison and he stumbles and falls short of the first down.... Damn.

I hate, hate, hate that swing pass on 3rd down. It's a throw that Nebraska has struggled to produce positive plays with the entire time Frost has been here.

Frost, I may not be making millions like you but it's pretty clear your 3rd and short horizontal plays aren't working

I hate, hate, hate that swing pass on 3rd down. It's a throw that Nebraska has struggled to produce positive plays with the entire time Frost has been here.

I don't do video games so pardon the dum ?? but is that a play in Madden or somewhere ekse that works all the time maybe??? ...and he thinks it works cause of that.?

we need to find a guy who has played American football who understands how to bury a team with punts inside their 10.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT