ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

They can't even complete a simple out against prevent defense...or a simple play in the middle of the field. Come on

Is there any other QB in the country you'd want LESS to have the ball with a minute left, down by 8 points?

What a ****ing joke! I’m an eternal optimist, and I’m ****ing pissed at whatever the **** this was!

NCAA investigation. Loses to Illinois and first year coaching staff. Embarrassing off seasons year after year. My tickets will not be used next week in Lincoln. I have more productive nothing's to do than this garbage.

Reactions: rcnut223
Maybe Trev has a meeting with Scott and forces him to start playing a new QB, or he's fired for cause.

NCAA investigation. Loses to Illinois and first year coaching staff. Embarrassing off seasons year after year. My tickets will not be used next week in Lincoln. I have more productive nothing's to do than this garbage.
So glad I didn't drive 40 minutes to watch at my folks.

I’m afraid you are one of many who will no longer attend. It’s not worth watching at home or in person.

Reactions: blackbones
What's odd to me is that I didn't even think the play calling was all that bad in the first half. It's almost like someone else called the first than the 2nd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT