ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

I have never seen a RB named Epstein. Or any football player for that matter. And he is going off on us.

🙄 why can the defense NEVER get off the field? I’m starting to think they like to be on it a little too much... the sign of a good defense is how many snaps they had... the fewer the better

I said yesterday here that if I were Illinois I would keep running right at them and sooner or later the blitz gets defeated. We can't go head up and just take a bunch of chances hoping to get lucky.

I have never seen a RB named Epstein. Or any football player for that matter. And he is going off on us.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 54T
3 plays in this game the first was the opening kickoff where brown returned to the 15 the second was the fumble no fumble on the first play from scrimmage and the fake punt

Unfortunate with no fans in the stands. This team and staff deserve to hear all of the booos.

Party is over. Frost has ran out of all the good will. It’s gunna get ugly.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Yea there NEEDS to be some serious changes here... that D is garbage... the secondary is looking confused, the offense is trash, the QBs can’t pass, the receivers can’t get open... and there just don’t seem to be any development... did I miss anything? Ohh wait don’t let me forget about the OL can’t snap or block... I think that’s all

Yea there NEEDS to be some serious changes here... that D is garbage... the secondary is looking confused, the offense is trash, the QBs can’t pass, the receivers can’t get open... and there just don’t seem to be any development... did I miss anything? Ohh wait don’t let me forget about the OL can’t snap or block... I think that’s all
to be fair, we've had some guys open today

This is such bullshit.. Scott, you could have the defense play way less aggressively and actually make them earn it. Instead, the defense is playing uber aggressive and we keep getting burned.

How are we going to catch up when you keep playing such an aggressive scheme.. hurry up and get the ball to the offense my ass.

It's such a stupid concept/scheme.. and he doesn't adjust at all.

I can tell you this much..

There won't be a lot of guys on Scott's staff that are going to want to stick around for another year of this.

You're going to see some coaches bail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT