ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

d-fence-thumb-510x240.jpg

NU didn’t come close to playing well enough to win, but zero consequential penalties against OSU is way too obvious. Even for the B1G.

Solid 52-10 run by the Buckeyes after the opening drive.
Kade Warner and Levi Fleck Will have the Big Ten West shaking in their boots.

Hey, I'm looking forwards to the season based on what I saw. A lot to build on. I think the QB position is shaping up to be a circus unfortunately.

Good game guys. Big Red is improving and you will surprise some teams this year. I liked the toughness I saw today out of the Nebraska team. I hope I get the chance to come to Lincoln next year when Ohio St. meets the Huskers. Go Big Red! Beat the Badgers!!!

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What’s with the bitch ass fair catches on the kick offs?

So you would rather have the Huskers start from the 10-15 yard line instead of the 25? Personally I think this is one of their biggest improvements. Last couple of years I got so tired of watching the Huskers start from the 10 yard line because the kick returner did not have the brains to call fair catch or else tried running it out of the end zone when they had no chance.

So you would rather have the Huskers start from the 10-15 yard line instead of the 25? Personally I think this is one of their biggest improvements. Last couple of years I got so tired of watching the Huskers start from the 10 yard line because the kick returner did not have the brains to call fair catch or else tried running it out of the end zone when they had no chance.
I’d rather they give themselves a chance. If you can tell me that our average starting field position after a kickoff would be the 10 or 15, I’ll concede. I don’t think it would be that bad. If it’s the 20, I’ll take the chance of gaining more if it only results in starting 5 yds back from where they’d start with a fair catch. A kickoff return is a momentum play. Fair catching every time doesn’t even give you a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT