ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

I’m not real sure what the offense is doing or why everything is taking so long to develop but we’re giving this game away on a silver platter

Reactions: newAD and headcard
He won’t throw the ball and won’t take off and make a play with his legs. What on the world.

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

The offense and defense sure looked good in practice this week. Doesn’t seem like it in this game. Maybe Frost rethinking if he should have stayed at UCF or went to Florida.

Martinez is gun shy and completely rattled, holding the ball when receivers are WIDE OPEN. So which team is he betting on anyway.

Reactions: bomber89
I’ll give the D credit for keeping it tied. Tough to do when CU gets a short field

If we drop this game I don't think we match last year's win total.

Ugh, emotions getting to me. And the realization we still have a long way to go. And that this QB isn’t that good yet. He’s scared

Tie game. Time for the offense to get their shit together. And I don't mean an 80 yd TD (although I wouldn't be upset if that happened). We need a score and the defense needs to rest.

Reactions: newAD
Frost has had an offense that he used for three years and now its on the back of milk cartons. Where is the tempo, quick passes, screen game. Its Bi-polar offense for Frost. He has been outcoached for two straight games. This is all on the offense and Frost.

Reactions: Catch50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT