ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Woof. We probably have the worst offense in the conference. These guys should be embarrassed.

Good heavens our open field tackling is bad this half. Are our guys getting gassed?

Of course they are. CU has had the ball midfield 4 possesions in the 3rd quarter. They have been playing lights out. Offense needs to get their shit together to win this. If we don't score in the 4th I can see a comeback.

Fox trying to play this up
triLeS2.gif

no tempo, where are the quick passes, fast tempo, quick screens, I dont get it.

We all hate this feeling. Make it go away Frost

There’s something specific Martinez is looking for..nothing else makes sense unless our receivers are that bad at getting open

Man, this offense looks f'ing horrible. Tired of watching this shit!!

It is about adjustments. CU is making them, NU is not. CU is bringing delayed blitzes and line stunts. AM can't read it and it is getting flustered. The OLine can't handle the stunts and they are now getting pressure.

They better be throwing a lot of zone defense in practice so Adrian can adjust, because every team for hear on out will play zone

stupid penalty didn't help
Yes this offense isn't well-equipped to recover from 1st-and-25. Drop didn't help either, though I would rather see Martinez take a shot downfield there. INT would be as good as a punt, most likely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT