ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

Huge Learning Experience For Everybody Involved With Nebraska Football On How Far We Have To Go.
Yes, it's a very long ways.

Reactions: RedSea
All the recruiting services got it wrong on every line recruit?
OL is about development and we haven’t done that. Also not sure who you think is so highly rated our starting OL has: one four star guy, three three star guys and an unranked walk-on. No depth no development, sub par S and C.

It takes a while for 3 years of terrible strength & conditioning coaching to come off.
No it doesn't. This is a result of an extremely talented team who have had Frost's bulletin board material from when he was at UCF for the past week. There is not doubt that Harbaugh drilled that Frost quote in to their head all week.

Reactions: WHCSC
OL is about development and we haven’t done that. Also not sure who you think is so highly rated our starting OL has: one four star guy, three three star guys and an unranked walk-on. No depth no development, sub par S and C.

You win

No it doesn't. This is a result of an extremely talented team who have had Frost's bulletin board material from when he was at UCF for the past week. There is not doubt that Harbaugh drilled that Frost quote in to their head all week.
Being fired up has nothing to do with this

Michigan is lining up high 4 and 5 star experienced D linemen against our unranked and 3 star O linemen and on top of that Frost gave Harbaugh WAY too much bulletin board material from his time at UCF. Michigan came out motivated and focused and when what should have been an easy TD turned in to a tipped INT it was downhill sledding.

Reactions: headcard
Eliminate the screens. More with TE's. Lineup Bo Wilson as a TE to get physical. Get a fullback.

When Michigan gets beats by an average team, you'll know I'm correct. The only way Nebraska can compete in 2018 is with a smash mouth offense.

He has a staff and system in place. You can’t change that mid season. The staff is playing the long game. This season is lost. There’s no changing that and trying to do so at the cost of the future is dumb.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I remember when others laughed at me for thinking Mazour would play more than Tre and Wilbon. :p

Reactions: spinner4
I remember when others laughed at me for thinking Mazour would play more than Tre and Wilbon. :p
Mazour should be playing more. Bell has been iffy, Oz sucks, & Washington is a stud. Would love to see the Huskers work Mazour into the game plan. Think he’s a threat in the passing game

How many penalties is that? is there any penalty we haven't achieved this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT