ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF BOWL GAME THREAD!

If we would have fired all of our bad coach's after 2 years maybe we would have found a good one by now.

Yes because coaches would be lining up at the door to coach for a school that fires coaches after 2 seasons. Im guessing you are just a troll or really f'ing stupid.

Great to get the little pressure we get. Too bad we can't do anything with it. Btw, rocky top is 10000x more annoying in person

They're pissed that we've ass-f'ed them every time we've played them. So...they can beat us with our walkon QB playing. Who cares?

Reilly is having a really great game and needs to be recognized as a bright spot on an otherwise dark day.
Might have played his way onto some NFL scouts' radar screens today. Long shot I'm sure, but today's performance might have upped his odds of getting to a training camp.

Next summer, when I hear how hard our OL is working and how much better they will be this year, I'll remember these last two games and realize they say it every year.

Reactions: TFrazier
Yes because coaches would be lining up at the door to coach for a school that fires coaches after 2 seasons. Im guessing you are just a troll or really f'ing stupid.
We fire coaches that average 9+ wins/ season. We've done that since Osborne retired. Welcome to real life.

For a lot of reasons against, both logically and financially, but just offer Les Miles money and cut this group. Mike Riley is in over his head, and god bless his effort but c'mon.

Reactions: Chuck003
I have it on good authority that he rides StarTran every day, always uses exact change, and crochets sweaters to pass the time during his commute.

"Knit-one...pearl two...knit one...pearl two.."

Might have played his way onto some NFL scouts' radar screens today. Long shot I'm sure, but today's performance might have upped his odds of getting to a training camp.

Oh yea, thats right, NFL talent galore on this team. One game is not going to give him a big check. Sheez

Thats what needed to happen. Even if you dont win the gamen show that you arent going to quit and make a game of it and stop getting embarrassed.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Coach's don't line up,you write really big checks and get a good one. We have to pay attention and when one comes available go get him. We need to find our Harbaugh or Meyer etc. 5 years for every crappy coach we find has turned into 20 years. I am not a troll or stupid, I just don't share your opinion. Deal with it.

Oh yea, thats right, NFL talent galore on this team. One game is not going to give him a big check. Sheez
Oh Good Lord - I didn't say he was an NFL player. I said he might get a look as a free agent signing. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeez

And if you think I overestimate the overall talent level on this team, I can assure you that's not the case. I think it's abysmal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT