ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF BOWL GAME THREAD!

If you think we are better than last year enjoy your dream. This team is a joke, Riley can't coach or we would see improvement somewhere. Even lesser athlete's should show improvement. You are using made up wages for your argument, maybe you ought to look at what losing could cost the school.

If you think we are better than last year enjoy your dream. This team is a joke, Riley can't coach or we would see improvement somewhere. Even lesser athlete's should show improvement. You are using made up wages for your argument, maybe you ought to look at what losing could cost the school.

Sorry 1.5 million a year to pelini. What top flight coach are you going to get in this age if football for 2-3 million a year? NONE. Alabama wont be the same when Saban retired. OSU wont be the same when Meyer leaves.

Sorry 1.5 million a year to pelini. What top flight coach are you going to get in this age if football for 2-3 million a year? NONE. Alabama wont be the same when Saban retired. OSU wont be the same when Meyer leaves.

Bo Pelini made $3,075,000 in 2014 not 1.5 million.

I didn't say 2 or 3 million, we are not central Florida. A real coach is going to cost 5 million.

Last article I read said he gets roughly 1.5 million now per year from Nebraska and that article was dated in may if 2015 I believe.

I thought you meant what Nebraska spent on him in his last year at Nebraska.

I didn't say 2 or 3 million, we are not central Florida. A real coach is going to cost 5 million.

So you think they are gonna pay out roughly 7 million a year for football coaches plus pay pelini 1.5 a year? Shaking my head

So you think they are gonna pay out roughly 7 million a year for football coaches plus pay pelini 1.5 a year? Shaking my head
I am simply saying if we want to win we are going to have to pay a proven coach. All of these bad coach's are costing us a fortune for nothing. Hopefully we still have boosters who can make these things happen. If not we are screwed forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT