ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is pathetic to keep trotting this loser out there

have some pride, frost, regardless how much of yourself you see in this bum

“Martinez hasn’t had a group of weapons like this around him before”

What does that matter when he can’t hit wide-open receivers, turns the ball over nonstop, can’t read defenses, and the offense as a whole is incredibly undisciplined and can’t execute??

This board if Frost loses today

explosion-boom.gif

surprisingly, were only down by 7.
if this gets worse…

“Martinez hasn’t had a group of weapons like this around him before”

What does that matter when he can’t hit wide-open receivers, turns the ball over nonstop, can’t read defenses, and the offense as a whole is incredibly undisciplined and can’t execute??
Our O line is not helping him right now but damn how bad are our backup QBs? Now we're down. Will we come out and run the ball in the second half or will we keep dropping him back?

Reactions: tpmcg and WHCSC
That 30 yard penalty (even more than the safety) just seemed to completely discombobulate the team. From Up 9-2 and going into Illinois territory to down 16-9 and just demoralized. There was a post about Jack Stark but Husker teams used to be mentally tough. Huskers look like they just do not know how to respond.

This football program is embarrassing. I was one saying that having receivers that could separate would help out Adrian, but Adrian is just not a good quarterback. I was wrong. I was wrong.

Our O line is not helping him right now but damn how bad are our backup QBs? Now we're down. Will we come out and run the ball in the second half or will we keep dropping him back?
we'll never know unless Frost 'sees himself' in one of them

then they'll start 20 games too many

I don't want Nebraska to fire Scot Frost.....i want him to resign so we don't have to pay him another dime.....he completely sucked for 4 years

Martinez was the first call he made when he got the Nebraska job. We need to get a time machine and stop him.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT