ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hell man Cutler played in the NFL.LMFAO.
Cutler was the perfect exception. It’s easy to blame 4 losing seasons on Vanderbilt instead of Cutler. But his NFL teams underperformed with his loser attitude, so maybe the fact he couldn’t win at Vandy falls on him too.

on the bright side only down 7. full 30 minutes to go. very sad BUT we can easily win this if we can just get out of our own way. ifs and buts
We HAVE to come out and establish our run out of half time. We need to score on that first possession. Set the tone on that first drive. We were able to do that at Rutgers last year. REALLY need to do it now.

Reactions: tpmcg
Cutler was the perfect exception. It’s easy to blame 4 losing seasons on Vanderbilt instead of Cutler. But his NFL teams underperformed with his loser attitude, so maybe the fact he couldn’t win at Vandy falls on him too.
Just saying,Cutler wasn't that bad.

My biggest issue with the halftime stats. Austin Allen, zero catches.
On the radio some of the media guys were hyping up our tight ends and saying how NFL scouts were at practice drooling over them. A lot of people were texting/calling to the show saying, what would it matter having NFL TE’s on this team when we never use them to begin with.

Reactions: newAD
oops 6 mistakes, I went out of the room, we must have missed an extra point

If AM has one more turnover this game, I hope he never plays another snap at Nebraska.

On the radio some of the media guys were hyping up our tight ends and saying how NFL scouts were at practice drooling over them. A lot of people were texting/calling to the show saying, what would it matter having NFL TE’s on this team when we never use them to begin with.
Imagine Allen at Wisconsin.

Reactions: vs540husker
I liked when the FOX announcer says that "Adrian Martinez hits that 95 out of 100 times... normally" I kept thinking, "No he doesn't." He overthrew a wide open 7 foot tall target.

Reactions: vs540husker
Just saying,Cutler wasn't that bad.
When I say Adrian will join Cutler and Cody Hawkins, that’s actually more of a slam against Nebraska than Adrian. Good programs would have another option, and expectations would demand a change. A change at QB or change of HC.

Frost just isn’t a leader. That’s our problem at it’s core. He wasn’t even a captain as a player/starting QB for us. That’s very unusual and should tell everyone a lot. I can’t see this thing working out. Culture change? What a bunch of BS. I’ve seen no change in his time here. Just calling like I see it.

You want to rethink that, dipshit?
Name calling is the first sign you have lost an argument. They were doing great until we had a dipshit scoop and score. Our high powered offense continues to fail, and put pressure on the D. 29 to 14 in time of possession as of now.

If the coaches wanted to protect AM, we will lose. We have to risk letting him run. Let him try to break down the containment D and hopefully find open receivers.

Name calling is the first sign you have lost an argument. They were doing great until we had a dipshit scoop and score. Our high powered offense continues to fail, and put pressure on the D. 29 to 14 in time of possession as of now.
It's not an argument, you called me out. And if you call someone out, you better be right or you look like a foolish idiot. Our entire team sucks... offense, defense, special teams. I really don't care to engage in a discussion on which part sucks more or less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT