ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Trev should just fire Frost in the locker room and coach the 2nd half himself.
Trev should be like Mortal Combat with Scott

mortalkombat-scorpio.gif

Reactions: vs540husker
Martinez must have some real incriminating pictures. He is holding over Frost to stay the starter.

Seriously, how many more years will Trev give him? 3-4 years?

The program will officially be dead if the Fraud gets another 3 years.

Luckily for us no chance he gets that long. He’s already dead in the water. Icing on the cake will be him cracking when the boooos rain down at Memorial this year.

• Haha
Reactions: bigboxes
The defense has played good enough,the offense has also.QB play has been an F play calling has been a D.Guys are playing hard but damn man special teams and AM are not playing good enough to win,I will refrain from using the word suck.

Reactions: cornwoman
I’m sure NU runs the ball in the 2nd half. I guarantee Frost has a tee time this afternoon.

It better be AMs last year, heck last quarter. I've seen enough. This guy is broken. Maybe he looks good in practice, but he's a disaster under pressure.

Reactions: RedSea
I haven't made a football post in about five years. Maybe six. But gotta rant now. I had hopes of Adrian Martinez finally maturing and playing well with no one to look over his shoulder. After that first half, I just cannot watch another down of that kid anymore. The kid just doesn't have it. Can't hit open recievers and makes more turnovers than my baker at HY-Vee. He's done this his entire time at Nebraska.He makes Taylor Martinez look like Bart Starr.

Tie game and 2 minutes to half you don't go full on air raid with AM. Run the damned ball to work the clock so you don't give the ball back with any time left. Damn. Our run game was working and opening up play action. Instead we go drop back time after time. Stupid.

Tie game and 2 minutes to half you don't go full on air raid with AM. Run the damned ball to work the clock so you don't give the ball back with any time left. Damn. Our run game was working and opening up play action. Instead we go drop back time after time. Stupid.

I think that's the other big issue...our OL is just not that good.

3rd and 2 and you go empty backfield and leave a QB with 15 fumbles standing there by himself.

I think that's the other big issue...our OL is just not that good.
When they know you're going to pass, it makes it tough. We opened some holes in the run game earlier. We just abandoned the run for some stupid reason.

3rd and 2 and you go empty backfield and leave a QB with 15 fumbles standing there by himself.
EXACTLY!!!!! IF you're going to do that you almost have to run a QB draw. Damn. Give me the play sheet and let me call plays. A monkey throwing a dart at the sheet on the wall could do better.

Insanity defined: Rolling out the same shit, the same way and expecting a different result. Honorable eff u to the Lincoln press for the annual bs cotton candy hype pieces they write every off season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT