ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want to win?

Iowa defense is pounding on Wisky, the Badgers were avg 32 points in the first quarter today they are being stopped. If Iowa can keep it a low scoring game I like them to pull this off.

So you think as a 19 year kid he was taking notes compared to actually being an assistant coach learning from legendary Hayden a Fry?RollingLaugh

If loudmouth Corey Clement could hang on to the ball, Wisconsin would be up 21-6 and on the verge of blowing 'em out.

If Wisconsin plays like this next week, Nebraska wins.
This is kind of who Wisconsin is. I'm not sure why everyone thinks this game tells anything different. They scored 7 and gained like 100 yards vs Michigan. They didn't move much against LSU, but D won the game. This is Wisconsin and why I think Nebraska can and should beat them. Yes, it will be a slog and we will bitch about our offensive line and Tommy, etc. but they make every team look bad. But alternatively, their offense is not special. Very winnable game.

We can beat both of those teams. Whether we do or not remains to be seen.

This is kind of who Wisconsin is. I'm not sure why everyone thinks this game tells anything different. They scored 7 and gained like 100 yards vs Michigan. They didn't move much against LSU, but D won the game. This is Wisconsin and why I think Nebraska can and should beat them. Yes, it will be a slog and we will bitch about our offensive line and Tommy, etc. but they make every team look bad. But alternatively, their offense is not special. Very winnable game.

Yes, but we're the walking dead. We are injured up and down on the offense. Our O does not match up well with any "sound" defense at this point in the season.

I'm hopeful we can win but it's going to be close. We need to have a run game going at some point during the game.

Delusional Io_a fan it has always been Bob Devaney that he patterned his program after.
So at age 19 he carried a pencil and paper around taking notes? For Christ sakes he had no idea he was ever going into coaching at that point in his life unlike his time at Iowa where he studied and modeled his program after Iowa. Wisky and Iowa are true rivals and much of that is because they are mirror programs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT