ADVERTISEMENT

You guys have a pretty easy schedule all things considered

Scavenger

Walk On
Jul 23, 2002
You get Michigan in Harbaugh's return, but it's at home. Should be a hornet's nest for Michigan. Only 1 other game against a ranked team and that's @Wisconsin. Iowa may end up ranked but it's the last game at home. Things should have gelled by then. In all honesty, win at CU and your season might be a very interesting one. Could be another one of those 8-9 win seasons you're known for if the ball bounces right. That assumes you win at CU. Lose and bowl eligibility probably becomes the main goal.

You get Michigan in Harbaugh's return, but it's at home. Should be a hornet's nest for Michigan. Only 1 other game against a ranked team and that's @Wisconsin. Iowa may end up ranked but it's the last game at home. Things should have gelled by then. In all honesty, win at CU and your season might be a very interesting one. Could be another one of those 8-9 win seasons you're known for if the ball bounces right. That assumes you win at CU. Lose and bowl eligibility probably becomes the main goal.
Dude...Bowl eligibility is the main goal. We haven't been to a bowl in 6 years or something like that. I lost count awhile ago. For me...Just don't be the worst program in D1. We've been damn close to that the last couple of seasons.

Could be another one of those 8-9 win seasons you're known for if the ball bounces right.
with all due respect, none of us care to believe that nonsense anymore. Frost is still here "if the ball bounces right" more often than not.

We can't talk easy anything, this is a losing program that has set new definitions on how to lose close games with stupidity. We must prove everything, nothing is a given .
Every year has 9 games we "should win". But yet we have not done that in nearly 10-15 years. Agree with you 100%.

with all due respect, none of us care to believe that nonsense anymore. Frost is still here "if the ball bounces right" more often than not.
Crazy isn't it ? How many loosing seasons does one have to witness to change the attitude. " Just say no " whew.

I disagree on should win , based on what ? Could win maybe. This isn't 1995 .
Based on talent on roster. We have a top 25 roster on all the major recruiting sites each year. Yet we lose to teams 5 rankings below us like Minn. But i agree that the "nebraska" variable needs to be factored in. Because we always find a way to lose.

Based on talent on roster. We have a top 25 roster on all the major recruiting sites each year. Yet we lose to teams 5 rankings below us like Minn. But i agree that the "nebraska" variable needs to be factored in. Because we always find a way to lose.
In the Frost era it wasn't developed and half the offense left it seemed. Recruiting rankings don't mean much to me personally. Until we get the program back to some sort of a winning one , don't expect anything like we should win. We haven't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT