ADVERTISEMENT

Is Colorado ranked next week?

Beat 17 on the road. I do not the Buffs but I certainly think that they will (and should) be ranked this week.

Next week yes but not the week after! 😁
woooooo GIF

Nebraska should be able to run the ball well. Gotta control the clock and keep CU off the board. I’d expect a slow start for Colorado.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
I see them around #20. CU looked pretty good today offensively.
Nebraska will need to pull an Iowa/Minnesota to win. RUN - RUN and RUN some more to bury the clock and shorten the game
After listening how everyone is talking about them, they'll probably be in the top 10.

No, Colorado won’t be ranked. But if they beat us they will be. Probably come in around 22…

I see them around #20. CU looked pretty good today offensively.
Nebraska will need to pull an Iowa/Minnesota to win. RUN - RUN and RUN some more to bury the clock and shorten the game

One year Callahan ran every play vs OU to speed up the game and hold down the score. That might be a good strategy this week. We start throwing interceptions again it’s going to be a painful loss.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerO
They should be.

3 TD dogs on the road vs a ranked team??

Dude, the Skers SHOULD be starting 4-0 and would have been ranked 15th.

If Colorado isn't ranked then the rankings are fake. I ain't saying they should be 9th or anything crazy...but I could see something like 16-18???

Reactions: Chuck003
These posts are hilarious. Husker fans acting like they're complete dog crap while also believing Colorado are a bunch of ass kickers.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Because of the hype train going in to overdrive after the win, I think there is a good shot they sneak into the rankings. I think its a bit premature, based on how bad TCU look, but I'd be happy to see us play a ranked CU team next week.

What’s it like to live in a world of delusion? I’m sorta envious actually but frightened for your logic at the same time
Feel free to share your reasonings as to why Nebraska is dog crap and why Colorado are a bunch of ass kickers.

Jealous homer clowns....Like him or not (and I don't), but what he did was damn impressive....

Last edited:
Feel free to share your reasonings as to why Nebraska is dog crap and why Colorado are a bunch of ass kickers.
Nebraska isn’t terrible. They were physical and aggressive. They lack speed and overall talent at especially on the OL, as well as WR, RB, and DB. We also lack a DE/OLB type pass rushers.

Colorado seemed to be lacking physicality on the lines. You can’t watch that game and not feel like they are pretty talented at QB, WR, and DB.

How will sCUm hold up vs a better defense? Well while our defense is likely as good or better than TCU, the strength of the Buff’s offense matches up favorably against our defense. The flip side is that they will likely struggle to run the ball effectively, at least early in the game.

That said, Simms should be able to move the ball on what appears to be a weak Colorado front 7. If we limit mistakes and control the clock, there is no reason that we can’t win the game…but Colorado at home should be at least a 7 point favorite.

Nebraska isn’t terrible. They were physical and aggressive. They lack speed and overall talent at especially on the OL, as well as WR, RB, and DB. We also lack a DE/OLB type pass rushers.

Colorado seemed to be lacking physicality on the lines. You can’t watch that game and not feel like they are pretty talented at QB, WR, and DB.

How will sCUm hold up vs a better defense? Well while our defense is likely as good or better than TCU, the strength of the Buff’s offense matches up favorably against our defense. The flip side is that they will likely struggle to run the ball effectively, at least early in the game.

That said, Simms should be able to move the ball on what appears to be a weak Colorado front 7. If we limit mistakes and control the clock, there is no reason that we can’t win the game…but Colorado at home should be at least a 7 point favorite.
"Nebraska isn’t terrible. They were physical and aggressive. They lack speed and overall talent at especially on the OL, as well as WR, RB, and DB. We also lack a DE/OLB type pass rushers."

Great statement. We aren't terrible, just our players.

Then say that if the current ncaa career interception leader can play like Peyton Manning we should win. But Colorado should be favored by 7.

Analysis and blind hope don't co-exist well.

I don’t need to type a manifesto as to why Nebraska looked like dog shit and CU didn’t all you had to do was use your eyes. The fact you want to live in denial is on you.

• Haha
I don’t need to type a manifesto as to why Nebraska looked like dog shit and CU didn’t all you had to do was use your eyes. The fact you want to live in denial is on you.
How do you like your team’s chances in the most boring in-state rivalry in the nation this week?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT