ADVERTISEMENT

What is DONU's Offense going forward?

ADV1

Sophomore
Oct 26, 2018
Aledo, Texas
With all this talk of getting a QB in the portal I feel the real question is what offense will this QB be required to Run??? As we all are painfully aware, With all the injuries & departures Rhule & Co have had to do what they could with what's left in the cupboard.... Because of this there has been a look to the past to establish more of a power run heavy team, mostly QB with some attempted option play tossed in... enter HH/Sims...

When Rhule got hear I think most of us pictured a more Pro Style system with a higher focus on the run but not this direction...

I say all this to ask the question of what is our offense going forward? Does NU stick to this system, make it their identity and bring in a portal QB and other players that can execute this system at a high level? if so, is DK the answer long term at QB who can run that? or is this a system for a guy like Rezac?

Or, will this yet be another year of starting from Scratch on the offense? attempting to go Pro Style and then again, can DK be the answer early on? Just so many questions on this side of the ball...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT