ADVERTISEMENT

Well ...

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
finally a win. Love the victory but how come it seems like the OL is getting worse thru each game? To their credit they did cut down on the penalties but why can't we get any OL push to run it with actual running backs like Mills, Scott and crew? We have to run it with Wandale to try to slip thru? I thought making Austin the running game coordinator was supposed to improve things.

I disagree. PSU was loading the box and have good linebackers. High snaps were an issue and delay plays just enough to give the D an advantage. We tried to get a little too cute a few times. Thought both likes played well, Stille made a heck of a play at the end but he got pushed around quite a bit today and chased. But love the win and only critique cause im encouraged this can give them good confidence to pull off a close win against the east.

I agree. O-line was bad in the second half. Worse still was the number of running plays straight up the middle with no chance of success in the red zone. Your QB is the best athlete on the field...get him in space!

I disagree. PSU was loading the box and have good linebackers. High snaps were an issue and delay plays just enough to give the D an advantage. We tried to get a little too cute a few times. Thought both likes played well, Stille made a heck of a play at the end but he got pushed around quite a bit today and chased. But love the win and only critique cause im encouraged this can give them good confidence to pull off a close win against the east.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 What this says... there will not be a team that won’t just stack the box against us... this is the importance of having some kind of passing game, the importance of taking a few shots down field every game... if the defense doesn’t even see us attempt to throw down field why would the respect it? We have to keep the D honest, suck them in, take your shot, suck them in again and take your shot again, then rinse and repeat

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 What this says... there will not be a team that won’t just stack the box against us... this is the importance of having some kind of passing game, the importance of taking a few shots down field every game... if the defense doesn’t even see us attempt to throw down field why would the respect it? We have to keep the D honest, suck them in, take your shot, suck them in again and take your shot again, then rinse and repeat

Truth ^^^^^

Reactions: buffbills78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT