ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska-Michigan Prediction Thread

Michigan 38
Nebraska 0

We get shut out and humiliated. Our offense is exposed as utterly inept. Sad but that is where I think we are
I really hope this doesn’t happen, Pennsy. But with how inconsistent and poor we’ve been at OL, deep down I think this is a real possibility.

If we put points on the board, rest assured I will be celebrating.

I find it interesting how beat down our fan base is with the big loses to top 10 teams over the years. Especially at home. There have been a number of predictions that involve Michigan having their highest scoring performance of the year against us Saturday, even though they have played Rutgers, UNLV, East Carolina, and Bowling Green. I have to assume this is simply because of the past and not the present.

Really hope we can finally win one of these games to build back confidence in the program. Looking forward to Saturday and what should be one of the more physical games of the year.

I really hope this doesn’t happen, Pennsy. But with how inconsistent and poor we’ve been at OL, deep down I think this is a real possibility.

Well, I obviously hope it doesn’t happen either. But it is a measure of how awful I think our offense is.

Harbaugh's bullshit in the NFL: .690
Rhule's bullshit in the NFL: .289
Look at this loser!! Wow.. owning your new handle !!

80oebm.jpg

After fully watching the LA Tech game and paying attention to the OL, we are in deep doo doo if they play like that.

We’ll score unfortunately it won’t be enough to win the game..

wild that anyone thinks michigan is going to score more at nebraska than they did at home vs bowing green, ecu, rutgers and unlv
As a Michigan fan, I also don't think we are going to score above that level (I'm expecting something like 27 - 10). But with respect to the scoring output in Michigan's first three games, part of the scoring issue was that we scored all of those points in the first half and the first drive of the third quarter. After that point, it was exclusively backups and they were very much in run out the clock mode. Bowling Green was a little different, as Michigan's scoring output was limited by three uncharacteristic interceptions for McCarthy (one in the end zone) and a fumbled kickoff return. Certainly in the ECU and UNLV games, if we would have wanted to score more we would have.

won't be high scoring, maybe 27-10 Michigan..can't put too much stock in how many points Michigan has scored in previous games, several TD drives were 6-7 minutes with 1-2 9 minute drives..against RU, Michigan only had 7 possessions and still put up 31 points while focusing on running the ball and milking clock..as far as if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL, it is what it is..and the players cited above who were complaining about his coaching style, pretty sure they just didn't want to do what needed to be done to win...the NFL is full of entitled players who want the check without putting in the work...

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
won't be high scoring, maybe 27-10 Michigan..can't put too much stock in how many points Michigan has scored in previous games, several TD drives were 6-7 minutes with 1-2 9 minute drives..against RU, Michigan only had 7 possessions and still put up 31 points while focusing on running the ball and milking clock..as far as if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL, it is what it is..and the players cited above who were complaining about his coaching style, pretty sure they just didn't want to do what needed to be done to win...the NFL is full of entitled players who want the check without putting in the work...
yea Randy Moss is famous for not wanting to do what needed to be done to win

moron

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
31-10, but feels worse than that.

Michigan beats us at our own fledgling game, some losers will call for Simms to start the next game.

only controversial take in my prediction is thinking we make a FG.

31-10, but feels worse than that.

Michigan beats us at our own fledgling game, some losers will call for Simms to start the next game.

only controversial take in my prediction is thinking we make a FG.
Simms or Sims?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT