ADVERTISEMENT

VB Semifinal: HUSKERS WIN!

not-so-fast-my-friend.jpg

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
I can do without this kind of stress. Great job ladies! I hardly ever watch VB, but is it just me or is that PSU coach a real dick?

Reactions: SOHusker11
Eichorst sent an email out to all the nu coaches telling them all to go watch diaco coach because he was the best coach on campus

Well John cook can run circles around anyone on Riley's staff

In Eichorst mind I guess wins And national championships don't count for anything

Cook coached football
Could have been a very good football coach

So glad they won, and so glad my daughter bad B.B. practice. Not sure I could have handled watching it live. Checked here to see how it ended.

I can do without this kind of stress. Great job ladies! I hardly ever watch VB, but is it just me or is that PSU coach a real dick?
I thought I heard that he wouldn't talk to coach Cook before the match. Please correct if wrong. But if that was true, then coach Cook is literally in the guys head.

As for the officiating, they were calling us for a lot of double hits. I sure can't tell when something is double hit or not. How do the officials know?

So glad they won, and so glad my daughter bad B.B. practice. Not sure I could have handled watching it live. Checked here to see how it ended.

I thought I heard that he wouldn't talk to coach Cook before the match. Please correct if wrong. But if that was true, then coach Cook is literally in the guys head.
As for the officiating, they were calling us for a lot of double hits. I sure can't tell when something is double hit or not. Anyone know hot to tell?

Not only is he shaped like a douche bag, he acts like one too.

As for the officiating, they were calling us for a lot of double hits. I sure can't tell when something is double hit or not. Anyone know hot to tell?

Always great to send that smug ass PSU coach home with heartburn.

In 1978, Russ Rose completed his master's degree at Nebraska, where he was the defensive coach for the Cornhusker women. While writing his thesis on volleyball statistics, he led the second team to a two-year varsity mark of 52-5.​

Jeez guys, a little hard on a former Husker graduate and coach eh?

JK, that guy looks like a joy pole.

As for the officiating, they were calling us for a lot of double hits. I sure can't tell when something is double hit or not. How do the officials know?
It is the spin on the ball, and PSU got away with several IMO

In 1978, Russ Rose completed his master's degree at Nebraska, where he was the defensive coach for the Cornhusker women. While writing his thesis on volleyball statistics, he led the second team to a two-year varsity mark of 52-5.​

Jeez guys, a little hard on a former Husker graduate and coach eh?

JK, that guy looks like a joy pole.

He treats Cook like crap, screw this clown.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
Totally get you… After seeing them lose the lead in the third set and then have a lead in the fourth that only to drop down to matchpoint Down, it’s almost too hard for me to watch.

They should have won in 4, but they rolled in the 5th. 4 or 5 (I lost count) of PSU’s 11 points were service errors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT