ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA -5.5

About what I thought. Should be a good game, with a lot of offense.

According to some, Nebraska has no shot in this game despite beating playoff team Mich State and losing by 8 to Iowa.

I think this was the best case scenario for the Huskers given their circumstances.

Reactions: RedSea
Huskers are golden with Smiling Mike. I'm sure by now the QB whisperer will have Tommy whipped up into shape. If not, they can continue to blame him for his poor play.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Huskers are golden with Smiling Mike. I'm sure by now the QB whisperer will have Tommy whipped up into shape. If not, they can continue to blame him for his poor play.
I don't know who "they" is but clearly Tommy was exclusively to blame for at least 3 losses this year - if you disagree you must not have been watching the games.

We will win this game, great matchup for us,as long as our qb knows we arnt wearing blue and gold. Gbr

Wow, where are the mods....Plano keeps calling me a "dickhead", very rude! I guess he can't come to grips that the Huskers Suck under the control of Smiling Mike.

Wow, where are the mods....Plano keeps calling me a "dickhead", very rude! I guess he can't come to grips that the Huskers Suck under the control of Smiling Mike.

toddler%20tantrum.jpg

With much more upside than a Bo team in last 7 yrs. get over it it Bo you sucked

Well, the upside better be above .713, so after a mediocre 5-7, work needs to be done. You and your buddy Rover needs to understand that I left Bo in the past on Nov 30th 2014. Harvey is out the door, Energy Bus is on the clock.

My main concern is that the UCLA kid can throw it around pretty well. And while the defense seemed to have been playing better at the end of the year, don't forget that Sparty was throwing quite successfully on us and Iowa/Rutgers isn't really known for a sophisticated passing attack. I'm fearful that our porous d will make a repeat performance.

Well, the upside better be above .713, so after a mediocre 5-7, work needs to be done. You and your buddy Rover needs to understand that I left Bo in the past on Nov 30th 2014. Harvey is out the door, Energy Bus is on the clock.

5-7 with a win over Michigan State topped ANY SEASON that Bo put together. I felt better after the MSU win than ANY WIN Bo ever had. Who cares what Bo's winning percentage was. He didn't win any brass. Didn't win any games that mattered. Gave up 70 points. Allowed an NCAA record for rushing in a game.

Muschamp South Carolina
Matt Campbell ISU
Nick rovlovich Hawaii
Bill Cubit Illinois
Justin Fuente Va Tech
Clay Helton USC
Kirby Smart Georgia
Frost UCF
Jason Candle Toledo
Mike Norvell Memphis
Barry Odom Missouri
Jeff Choate Montana State
Bronco Mendehall VA
Seth Littrell North Texas
Dino Babers Syracuse

All these names got picked for D1 gigs (better than Youngstown State). Pelini was available and Athletic Directors thought this list of "power names" gave them a better chance to win than Pelini.

Muschamp is a prime example of what happens to good coaches. They get fired and get hired right away to coordinator positions. Then they get rehired at good schools. Pelini's best offer was HC at Youngstown State band in year 2 he's still just a cock and Muschamp is a Gamecock.

Huskerbill, such a clown.....calling for mods?Sorry I hurt your feelings. The mods here have an agenda, I'm a realist and the present state of affairs doesn't fit....good luck!

Huskerbill, such a clown.....calling for mods?Sorry I hurt your feelings. The mods here have an agenda, I'm a realist and the present state of affairs doesn't fit....good luck!

You're the one who called for mods like a limp half man. Turn in your man card. You didn't hurt my feelings. I called you out for being a baby.

5-7 with a win over Michigan State topped ANY SEASON that Bo put together. I felt better after the MSU win than ANY WIN Bo ever had. Who cares what Bo's winning percentage was. He didn't win any brass. Didn't win any games that mattered. Gave up 70 points. Allowed an NCAA record for rushing in a game.

Muschamp South Carolina
Matt Campbell ISU
Nick rovlovich Hawaii
Bill Cubit Illinois
Justin Fuente Va Tech
Clay Helton USC
Kirby Smart Georgia
Frost UCF
Jason Candle Toledo
Mike Norvell Memphis
Barry Odom Missouri
Bronco Mendehall VA
Dino Babers Syracuse

All these names got picked for D1 gigs (better than Youngstown State). Pelini was available and Athletic Directors thought this list of "power names" gave them a better chance to win than Pelini.

Muschamp is a prime example of what happens to good coaches. They get fired and get hired right away to coordinator positions. Then they get rehired at good schools. Pelini's best offer was HC at Youngstown State band in year 2 he's still just a cock and Muschamp is a Gamecock.
Glad you felt better, most of us feel the pain and still feel the Huskers are sub par at 5-7.

Why the hell would he want one when he's getting paid big money from NU?
To back up his, and your claims of his coaching prowess. It is his chosen profession, and he took his ball and went to the only shithole that would have him.

According to some, Nebraska has no shot in this game despite beating playoff team Mich State and losing by 8 to Iowa.

I think this was the best case scenario for the Huskers given their circumstances.

Good grief. Now we are using "lost to Iowa by 8" to bolster our resume???!!

Reactions: Rmarciano
Why the hell would he want one when he's getting paid big money from NU?

It's really simple math. BCS head coaching position money>>>>>>Nebraska buyout money. What you fail to notice(or want to admit)...is nobody wants to touch him with a 10FT pole right now because he is a black eye for any program. If Pelini could simply show he can control himself(he can't)...he may eventually land another BCS type HC position. But, as we pointed out to you for years....and years...and years Pelini has anger management issues. It costs his teams on the field, and it costs him off the field.

It's really simple math. BCS head coaching position money>>>>>>Nebraska buyout money. What you fail to notice(or want to admit)...is nobody wants to touch him with a 10FT pole right now because he is a black eye for any program. If Pelini could simply show he can control himself(he can't)...he may eventually land another BCS type HC position. But, as we pointed out to you for years....and years...and years Pelini has anger management issues. It costs his teams on the field, and it costs him off the field.
And it costs his family who begged him to improve so they could stay. The real victims.

And it costs his family who begged him to improve so they could stay. The real victims.

^^^THIS^^^
Is the most brutal aspect of this whole sorry mess. The collateral damage Bo leaves behind.

Smiling Mike. I like that. He does enjoy a good smile.

Muschamp South Carolina
Matt Campbell ISU
Nick rovlovich Hawaii
Bill Cubit Illinois
Justin Fuente Va Tech
Clay Helton USC
Kirby Smart Georgia
Frost UCF
Jason Candle Toledo
Mike Norvell Memphis
Barry Odom Missouri
Bronco Mendehall VA
Dino Babers Syracuse

Wait, what?

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Wait, what?

I have to agree with bill. After the Holiday Bowl against Arizona i was feeling pretty good about things. I saw top defensive recruits beating down his door just to play for him. So once we worked out the offensive problems we would be the second coming of Alabama's resurgence. But it never happened. Top defensive stars stayed away like the plague. And the offensive ineptitude was replaced with a turnover machine. Things never got fixed!
With Riley you can see the improvement in year one with the defense. The offense is moving right along. The missing piece is a quarterback and we're gonna be right there. Look how these games played out this year. A break here and there and this season could be totally different. Under Bo we were a million miles away. The problem has always been the coach. And that problem is gone.

I have to agree with bill. After the Holiday Bowl against Arizona i was feeling pretty good about things. I saw top defensive recruits beating down his door just to play for him. So once we worked out the offensive problems we would be the second coming of Alabama's resurgence. But it never happened. Top defensive stars stayed away like the plague. And the offensive ineptitude was replaced with a turnover machine. Things never got fixed!
With Riley you can see the improvement in year one with the defense. The offense is moving right along. The missing piece is a quarterback and we're gonna be right there. Look how these games played out this year. A break here and there and this season could be totally different. Under Bo we were a million miles away. The problem has always been the coach. And that problem is gone.

we had a 17-0 lead in the big 12 title game.

we had a 17-0 lead in the big 12 title game.

And Bo blew it because it's what he does. Taylor could barely walk yet the football gods smiled upon us early against Oklahoma. Bo didn't know when to let it go and keep Rex in the wildcat or put Lee in to replace Taylor. All we needed was field goals in the four to win it yet he kept putting Taylor back in??? AND IN THE SHOTGUN NO LESS! He just took sack after sack pushing us out of field goal range. That loss would become classic Bo...stubborn and his own worst enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT