ADVERTISEMENT

2024 CFB Win Totals

I put $100 on OSU to win the NC at +500.

Yes, I'm an OSU alum, but last August I made a similar bet on Michigan to win it all at +850.

The overriding point is you just made that up.
of course it was made up - I have no idea. My point was that your little PSA on gambling is literally known by everyone already. It seemed you left little to no interpretation of gambling being a purely spend for entertainment. Likely, the majority of gamblers are in that category.

I was using Kong as an example because he posts his picks each week. My impression of Kong is that he’s successful and therefore would likely fall into that category where his gambling doesn’t take food off the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
of course it was made up - I have no idea. My point was that your little PSA on gambling is literally known by everyone already. It seemed you left little to no interpretation of gambling being a purely spend for entertainment. Likely, the majority of gamblers are in that category.

I was using Kong as an example because he posts his picks each week. My impression of Kong is that he’s successful and therefore would likely fall into that category where his gambling doesn’t take food off the table.
You honestly admit your fabrications. Given the atmosphere of this bbs, I guess that counts as admirable.

You honestly admit your fabrications. Given the atmosphere of this bbs, I guess that counts as admirable.
???? I said “I would wager” another poster makes good money. Not that I knew that he did. You implied I stated it as a fact - which I never did and responded to that.

How can speculation be a fabrication?

Last edited:
???? I said “I would wager” another poster makes good money. Not that I knew that he did. You implied I stated it as a fact - which I never did and responded to that.

How can speculation be a fabrication?
Like most threads on here I feel like I am arguing with 16 year olds. 'I would wager' isn't some magical term that allows you to gin up any scenario you want. Frankly, it was a pretty bizzare thing to say.

Like most threads on here I feel like I am arguing with 16 year olds. 'I would wager' isn't some magical term that allows you to gin up any scenario you want. Frankly, it was a pretty bizzare thing to say.
More bizarre than 1200+ posts, over the past 18 months, on the message board of a team you don't even cheer for?

Streamys GIF by The Streamy Awards

I read "I would wager" exactly as he meant it, and that is as a guess at best. You are the one trying to make it something it wasn't. Just go away already, your crap is old and unappreciated by all.

Everything he said about me is correct

I wager because I find it to be enjoyable

I have never and will never claim to be any kind of sharp or to have any kind of edge

Reactions: leodisflowers
Everything he said about me is correct

I wager because I find it to be enjoyable

I have never and will never claim to be any kind of sharp or to have any kind of edge
Congrats on the high salary. 300k, thats a chunk each year.

I read "I would wager" exactly as he meant it, and that is as a guess at best. You are the one trying to make it something it wasn't. Just go away already, your crap is old and unappreciated by all.
Just here for entertainment purposes only. There are a few knowledgeable people but most of this board is irrational bitch slapping by grown men. Better than Netflix.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I’ve seen what gambling can do to families when it’s not just for entertainment. It’s extremely sad and devastating. However grouping every gambler into this group is different. I can’t remember what Kong said he bet on games. He probably had less than $500 a week in action. I would wager Kong makes north of $300k a year. Not a big deal for entertainment and he’s likely just putting his winnings back in action and not actually footing $500 a week out of his regular earnings.

If a family is tight on money and you aren’t saving for retirement or college for your kids you shouldn’t be gambling.
Yeah man it’s crazy how easy it is. Can just log into an app and gamble as much to you want. Dangerous

SWIowa - what are you thinking about Iowa’s 6.5? Coming off a 10 win year with your starting qb back as well as nearly your entire defense?
I hit over 6.5 at -122 the morning it came out with my biggest amount ever. I feel pretty damn good about that one. Iowa hasn’t won fewer than 7 regular season games since 2012 and return almost the entire defense. UCLA, MSU, and Washington will have new staffs and they get ISU, Wisconsin, and Nebraska at home.

Over 7.5 is going to depend on how long the new offense takes to get clicking. Losing to ISU and/or Minnesota early would hurt of course. At Maryland is apparently more scary than I thought with Vegas putting their O/U total at 7.5. Wasn’t expecting that.

Fanduel released O/U’s for 2024.
O U
Iowa 6.5 -144/+118
Nebraska 6.5. -154/+126
Wisconsin 6.5. -106/-114
Minnesota 4.5. -152/+126
UCLA 5.5. -162/+128
Colorado 5.5. -108/-120
Wow. You know you're an annoying loser when you invade someone else's board and just start threads begging for someone to talk to you.

Especially when it's a proven liar like you.

I hit over 6.5 at -122 the morning it came out with my biggest amount ever. I feel pretty damn good about that one. Iowa hasn’t won fewer than 7 regular season games since 2012 and return almost the entire defense. UCLA, MSU, and Washington will have new staffs and they get ISU, Wisconsin, and Nebraska at home.

Over 7.5 is going to depend on how long the new offense takes to get clicking. Losing to ISU and/or Minnesota early would hurt of course. At Maryland is apparently more scary than I thought with Vegas putting their O/U total at 7.5. Wasn’t expecting that.
I feel so much better now. Thanks for the update on your supposed gambling addiction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT