ADVERTISEMENT

B1G bowl games

How the hell would you know? Fyi, I've attended at least one game every season for the last decade.
Well you sure don’t know $&it about how difficult it is in the end zone going up and down to get to the restrooms.

Enough said..

Well you sure don’t know $&it about how difficult it is in the end zone going up and down to get to the restrooms.

Enough said..
I've been in South stadium more than anywhere. You can either hold it in or go at halftime if you don't want to miss any of the game. It's really not that difficult.

Enough said..
Nothing hauls in the recruits like knowing that the athletic department is investing heavily to be sure their geriatric fan base with enlarged prostates can make their multiple trips to the bathroom more efficiently

Save the money and hand out condom catheters and urine leg bags for those that can’t hold their water

• Haha
Reactions: oldjar07
Nothing hauls in the recruits like knowing that the athletic department is investing heavily to be sure their geriatric fan base with enlarged prostates can make their multiple trips to the bathroom more efficiently

Save the money and hand out condom catheters and urine leg bags for those that can’t hold their water
You’re not a Husker fan in the first place so GFYS..

B1G enters today at 4-2.
Michigan -2
Wisconsin +9
Ioway +6

I can see Herky’s up ending the VOLS with true Freshman getting his first start..

It’s put up or shut up the Meechigan today…

Yeah, I actually agree with this. We had much more important things for our program's resources to be allocated toward the last few weeks than preparations for a meaningless bowl game.

Improving the roster/staff > a few extra practices and an exhibition game
That you scott frost?

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Exactly, so follow through and earn the money they were paid. They're paid to create a winning team, part of that is the bowl game. I guess if isn't the championship then you can take your ball and go home. A quitter mentality is acceptable in today's world I guess.
One day were bagging on Frost and team for opting out of a bowl game but today your saying it's just fine these kids are fine for shoving it up their teammates azz by not playing.
Youre right.

However, I remember when frost decided not to play football, most on this board defended him and felt it was justified. I was harassed for saying it was a poor move and he was a loser for it,
Dingle one of the most vocal defenders.

Now I see people justifying this seasons failure. “Yeah…better we didnt go to a bowl anyway”.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
Youre right.

However, I remember when frost decided not to play football, most on this board defended him and felt it was justified. I was harassed for saying it was a poor move and he was a loser for it,
Dingle one of the most vocal defenders.

Now I see people justifying this seasons failure. “Yeah…better we didnt go to a bowl anyway”.
I was one of the people who said exactly that. I don't think just "making a bowl game" is a sign of success at a place like Nebraska. My minimum standard has always been at least 9 or 10 wins. Hell we've fired coaches who have even held that standard. Also, if we're really planning on turning a new page with our offense, I think the extra bowl practices with our current offense would do more harm than good. If we really expect progress, time to move on from this year's team and further away from the Frost stench and build for next year.

Guys, I know this is the rational view and that we all convince ourselves it's okay. But it still sucks. It's hard to believe that we couldn't put six wins together when you see the absolute trash teams that are playing this week. Looking at next year's schedule and the fact that we'll almost certainly be playing a freshman QB, I could easily see a scenario where a year from now we're saying, "maybe next year." This year's schedule was a gift.

Am I in the running for the Debbie Downer award? I'm not usually like this!
There is no silver lining to not making a bowl.

These bowl games - outside of the Playoffs - are absolutely useless and a joke. Different CF game today than in past years. Hard to watch with all of the opt outs - especially on many of the top teams. Next year will be the even worse - the 12 team Playoff will mark the end of the other, 2nd rate Bowl Games

Daniels already announced he's not playing in the bowl game

Utah-6.5 / NW O/U42
Goofers -3.5/ Bowling Green -3.5. O/U39
Miami Fl-1/ Rutgers O/U 041
Mizzou-2.5/ Ohio St O/U49
Auburn-2.5/ Maryland O/U50
Penn St -4/ Ole Miss O/U 48.5
LSU -8/ Wisky O/U55
Vols-8/ Ioway. O/U36
Meechigan -1.5/ BAMA. O/U45

those are my picks against the spread
6-2 on these picks with 1 to go

It's almost impossible to compare conference records in bowl games today with so many transfers and opt outs before the bowl games. Perfect example - OSU and PSU. The transfers are still ongoing today at OSU which was not the same team we saw during the season. They had to play that true freshman QB most of the game and he just took a few token snaps during the regular season in blowout games

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Daniels already announced he's not playing in the bowl game

Utah-6.5 / NW O/U42
Goofers -3.5/ Bowling Green -3.5. O/U39
Miami Fl-1/ Rutgers O/U 041
Mizzou-2.5/ Ohio St O/U49
Auburn-2.5/ Maryland O/U50
Penn St -4/ Ole Miss O/U 48.5
LSU -8/ Wisky O/U55
Vols-8/ Ioway. O/U36
Meechigan -1.5/ BAMA. O/U45

those are my picks against the spread
7-2

nobody knows this conference better than me. nobody.

While a lot of people think it's because of the yellow color their fans wear, the above is actually how Kinnick got to be known as "The Sea of Pee".

Opps, you forgot to substitute with "our." Be better

These bowl games - outside of the Playoffs - are absolutely useless and a joke. Different CF game today than in past years. Hard to watch with all of the opt outs - especially on many of the top teams. Next year will be the even worse - the 12 team Playoff will mark the end of the other, 2nd rate Bowl Games
Bowl games are simply sports entertainment to brighten the shortest darkest days of the year. Other than the top couple of matchups they’ve never meant much other than to their own fanbase. We put 80K in the stadium for a spring scrimmage. Watch the MAC on TV during the week. When the camera pans out there’s usually not more than a couple thousand in the stands. Yet that game will be on at every sports bar in America. Thank God!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT