ADVERTISEMENT

Support the sell out streak

Maybe true, but I'm not a stadium seat guy. It solves my problem while making it even worse for the poor SOB behind me that has no room for their knees. Stadium seats are selfish. (somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but also seriously)
Can't help you then. The glory of paying$5 to rent the seat, which I learned in the 80's, is the ONLY way to protect your seat/space. And nobody behind me has had leg room issues.

Our problem was extra people trying to sit in our row

Reactions: mgbreis
Has any of our option plays resulted in anything less than at least 3-4 yards this season? I don't believe so but could be wrong. Why do we NOT use it as our base play? Nobody's stopped it yet except for our coach...
good point, although what we ran this year isn't the real option, the real option has hours, upon days, upon weeks/months/years, to develop the proper blocking and timing...till it becomes a finely tuned machine that systematically destroys any defense unfortunate enough to stand in front of it

Reactions: BleedRed78
The two are completely unrelated. IF anything upgrading the seating would make it much easier to continue the sell outs. Start section by section with chair back seating. Those sections would still hot commodities. You would have to shift some season ticket holders around but I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't mind as long as they got seat backs.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT