ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like II

I’ve just received the devastating news that my mother in law not only had the gall to be born on 9/16 but now has the audacity to schedule a bday dinner on the evening of

As a result, I will be tape delayed by about 30-45mins tomorrow. Should be live by halftime at the latest

No spoilers please
You serious? I've refused to go to stuff like that before because of Husker games or even visit my in-laws back before I had a smartphone with the BTN app. MIL and stepdaughter are visiting today. Told my wife they either have to leave by 6 or go somewhere else in the house other then the main floor.

Reactions: king_kong_
You serious? I've refused to go to stuff like that before because of Husker games or even visit my in-laws back before I had a smartphone with the BTN app. MIL and stepdaughter are visiting today. Told my wife they either have to leave by 6 or go somewhere else in the house other then the main floor.
Lol they can't watch the game too?

Lol they can't watch the game too?
I am not a huge fan of watching games with girls that I am not trying to bang and/or party with. And having kids around usually just adds in lameness instead of fun.

That is just my opinion.

Hell Yeah Agree GIF by Laff

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I am not a huge fan of watching games with girls that I am not trying to bang and/or party with. And having kids around usually just adds in lameness instead of fun.

That is just my opinion.
My daughter rarely comes to our house to watch the Huskers, even though she is a Husker fan. The bad news is every time in the last 5 years she came and watched, the skers lost.

Now we are getting Haarberg for his first start. It's the perfect storm.

New nugs. Remember hit is NOT ME saying it.

Defensive staff was upset with the O last week.

D feels like they could be amazing next year with so many youngsters back

Purdy is dinged up but is the #2 and on his way back

HH starting and the game plan is not changing, they are calling the game as if Sims was in.

Grant will be in and get carries

There is a feeling that NIU can't do anything vs the NU D

And a current in-state TE is starting to look around a bit, even though he is "N"

Again, none of this is mine, it could all be wrong. If you don't like it, feel free to rip on me.
Carter isn’t the only one opening up his recruitment

Carter is an NFL talent - why in the world would he gamble his entire future by committing to a program without a QB that can consistently complete a forward pass

Many other recruits are doing the same analysis

Carter is an NFL talent - why in the world would he gamble his entire future by committing to a program without a QB that can consistently complete a forward pass

I'm guessing that Jacory Barney is one of them. Especially since it looks like Miami is legit again. Kewan Lacy will probably be another.

Just stop. You are not good at this and no one is buying it.

Better luck next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT