ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like II

SuperBigFan

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 10, 2021
HH starting and the game plan is not changing, they are calling the game as if Sims was in.

Grant will be in and get carries

There is a feeling that NIU can't do anything vs the NU D

And a current in-state TE is starting to look around a bit, even though he is "N"

Again, none of this is mine, it could all be wrong. If you don't like it, feel free to rip on me.

The staff Ned's to let one RB play. Get in rhythm. Ervinnismstill better than Gramt I think but if Gramt plays than let him play. Stop constantly swapping.

As far as TE we have had brain dead lays for a TE for 15 years. It's ridiculous. You watch every team om TV use the TE and especially in the red zone. We just let them block and run around.

Reactions: OO Snipes
The staff Ned's to let one RB play. Get in rhythm. Ervinnismstill better than Gramt I think but if Gramt plays than let him play. Stop constantly swapping.

As far as TE we have had brain dead lays for a TE for 15 years. It's ridiculous. You watch every team om TV use the TE and especially in the red zone. We just let them block and run around.
Bro, you might want to call 911. Or just let us know where you went for happy hour!

Hocked on fonicks werked four me!

HH starting and the game plan is not changing, they are calling the game as if Sims was in.

And a current in-state TE is starting to look around a bit, even though he is "N"

Again, none of this is mine, it could all be wrong. If you don't like it, feel free to rip on me.
So they aren't playing to anyone's strengths?

Seems like a setup for an "I told you so" type of situation.. do not like the optics, If this is true.

Every week, I dislike the coaching staff more and more.

Would not surprise me at all if we had more than just 1 recruit quietly lookin around.

Seems like a setup for an "I told you so" type of situation.. do not like the optics, If this is true.

Would not surprise me at all if we had more than just 1 recruit quietly lookin around.
I don't know.

It could mean that they think Sims and HH pretty much do the same things the same way.

It is not like they are going let HH throw it 50 times.

I don't know.

It could mean that they think Sims and HH pretty much do the same things the same way.

Exactly

It’s why he’s the backup in the first place

I’ve just received the devastating news that my mother in law not only had the gall to be born on 9/16 but now has the audacity to schedule a bday dinner on the evening of

As a result, I will be tape delayed by about 30-45mins tomorrow. Should be live by halftime at the latest

No spoilers please

I’ve just received the devastating news that my mother in law not only had the gall to be born on 9/16 but now has the audacity to schedule a bday dinner on the evening of

As a result, I will be tape delayed by about 30-45mins tomorrow. Should be live by halftime at the latest

No spoilers please

Just say "Yeah, I am not going to that"

Reactions: king_kong_

No spoilers please
What....just send the wife. Rhule that household.

From now on just bring the good news

You’ve somehow managed to mix conspiracy theory, accused the staff of making decisions to try and 1 up the fanbase, suggested that recruits are going to look elsewhere and that you hate the staff because because of an over active tinfoil hat mentality.

Reactions: BleedRed78

No spoilers please
PFFFT obviously not a true fan. Pick up your Husker gear and man card on the way out.

• Haha
You’ve somehow managed to mix conspiracy theory, accused the staff of making decisions to try and 1 up the fanbase, suggested that recruits are going to look elsewhere and that you hate the staff because because of an over active tinfoil hat mentality.
I'm not the original poster of this thread. I took what he said and stated my opinion based on that and even added, "If it's true" as a clue that even I am not sure 100% if I believe the OP. Maybe you interpret the original post differently, but I thought my post was quite logical if his post is true. Sorry it isn't positive for all the Rhule humpers.

• Haha
No spoilers please
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by TLC Europe

If HH is delivering the goods the threads will be blowing up like the 4th of July.

… if he’s not the Kong haters will be doing the same. 🤣

• Haha

Is this even possible? Judging by your posting history, I would have thought you couldn’t hate them any more than you already do. You’ve got a deep well.

I don't know.

Don’t go using common sense, it is lost on him.

Not sure where you are getting that Carter Nelson is looking around. TOS reported today that ND tried to get him to come to their game with OSU next weekend and he told them no thanks .

Last edited:
HH looked pretty physical on his first down scamper when CO was trying to pull his Jersey down from behind. Practically dragging the dude and he definitely wasn’t avoiding contact when he was scrambling too.
Missed that play had to leave. But hey if he's faster and just as physical I'd love to see it.

I don’t see the defensive side of the ball having a problem with recruiting. And as I posted in another thread, our offense has been a collective mess for 20 years. A couple good years here and there, but they’ve got a big thing to fix there.

Rhule and Satt better start getting the TE some touches. Nelson projects as an Athlete, so the looking-around could be WR related, too. Hope he has a great visit tomorrow.

HH looked pretty physical on his first down scamper when CO was trying to pull his Jersey down from behind. Practically dragging the dude and he definitely wasn’t avoiding contact when he was scrambling too.

He needs to avoid contact today, because if HH goes down, we might be finding our next QB from the student section and end up 0-3.

Reactions: Truewooper

Jezus man, you seriously need to get your eyes checked.

No spoilers please

You still have time to get a divorce before your big night. Think about it.

Serious Kanye West GIF

I don't know.

And even if not, it's MUCH more important for the big picture that the team continue to work on our current system than to change to something else just for one guy. It's NIU.

And even if not, it's MUCH more important for the big picture that the team continue to work on our current system than to change to something else just for one guy. It's NIU.
I don't even know how much they would really even change.

It is not like HH is a statue that can't run. I feel like that was just something that people that hate Rhule were going to bitch about.

I don't even know how much they would really even change.

It is not like HH is a statue that can't run. I feel like that was just something that people that hate Rhule were going to bitch about.

Yeah, that was kinda my point. I see some reasons to question Rhule, but this is faaaaar from one of them.

Reactions: Truewooper
Yeah, that was kinda my point. I see some reasons to question Rhule, but this is faaaaar from one of them.
My point is the right one and you agree with it because you are a normal person.

The NCAA should have ruled on his waiver, one way or the other. Before the stare of the season. Period.

They didn't, they should be held accountable and heads should role.

Arik should be in prison, for a long time.

Both are true. The NCAA was negligent. It isn't like they were caught off guard that the season was starting.

My point is the right one and you agree with it because you are a normal person.

The NCAA should have ruled on his waiver, one way or the other. Before the stare of the season. Period.

They didn't, they should be held accountable and heads should role.

Arik should be in prison, for a long time.

Both are true. The NCAA was negligent. It isn't like they were caught off guard that the season was starting.

Wrong thread bruh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT