ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry to hate on your thread, but tommy didnt lose the game. The huskers lost the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe our team is 7-1 and good execution from being 8-0.

Progress is being made and half the fans would rather be douchey instead of enjoying the success.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Can't believe our team is 7-1 and good execution from being 8-0.

Progress is being made and half the fans would rather be douchey instead of enjoying the success.
7-1 isnt the end of the world. We win next week, playoff chances are still there. If we can make the conference title game with 1 loss and win it, well.......

QB play against Wisconsin's defense this year

Neb ----- 12/31---- 153yd ---- 0TD/2picks ---- 67.3 QBR

LSU -----12/21 --- 131 -------- 1/2---------------95.9
Akron----9/19 ----- 108---------0/1 ------------- 84.9
GaSt ---- 20/29 --- 269 --------1/0 -------------- 158.3
MSU -----18/38 --- 224 --------0/3 ---------------81.1
Mich ------20/32 ---219 --------1/1 ---------------124
OSU ----- 17/29 --- 226--------1/1 -------------- 128.6
Iowa -------17/33--- 153-------0/0 ----------------90.5

he did not lose the game, however with better play out the QB position I contend we win
despite poor QB play it was essentially a stalemate

our QB playdidn't even have to be good ... merely average would have sufficed

Over pursuing!
creepy-stalker-mode-klaus-34134769-480-258.gif
stefan_stalker_gif.gif
stalker.gif
Stalking_d06e37_1913645.gif
Stalker.gif
stalker-2.gif
RollingLaughLurk

he did not lose the game, however with better play out the QB position I contend we win

So you think we win with the backup in?

When you put it that way...I agree.

Reactions: jlb321
Its a team sport. You win as a team, you lose as a team. That is all......
Yes, as Jeans said I corrected myself and said I should not have worded the thread as I did. Tommy did not lose the game all by himself.

That said, the QB position is probably the most important position on the team. Yes, you lose as a team, but it is going to be very hard to win against a legit top ten team on the road in a big game if your QB has a terrible game. And I stand by my criticism of Tommy's playing in the game. He did not have a good game.

Reactions: jeans15

That is the problem, Tommy had one of his worst games all year. Despite that we still took them to overtime. The kid has the heart and determination, just not the talent needed to make this team championship material.

Reactions: jeans15
That is the problem, Tommy had one of his worst games all year. Despite that we still took them to overtime. The kid has the heart and determination, just not the talent needed to make this team championship material.
Exactly. Man, I love that kid's heart and competitiveness. And I have been on his bandwagon all year. I am not trying to rip on him or tear him down. If he could increase his accuracy and reads holy cow he would be something special.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Exactly. Man, I love that kid's heart and competitiveness. And I have been on his bandwagon all year. I am not trying to rip on him or tear him down. If he could increase his accuracy and reads holy cow he would be something special.
Yeah after 4 years it will never happen. He gave me hope at the beginning of the year, but since has reverted back to Tommy of last year.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
That is the problem, Tommy had one of his worst games all year. Despite that we still took them to overtime. The kid has the heart and determination, just not the football intelligence needed to make this team championship material.

Fixed that for you.

Reactions: husker2612
Add in that Langsdorf is wrong with every single play call, and it's a miracle we kept the score within 100.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I must have been boozed up. How about you post my quote where i said it was on the OC.
As soon as you back up your claim that I said I don't read your posts. When you complain about every single play call (and make it obvious you have no idea what is actually happening right in front of you), you make an easy target.

just post it.
I said it is apparent. You can keep being a little whiney baby and claim that even though you complained endlessly throughout the whole game about playcalling, you didn't really mean it.
Still waiting for you to back up your sad little claim that I claim to not read your posts. But you never will, and you will go back to the victim card again and again. I never thought anyone could have less integrity than the last head coach. Congrats, you have taken that award and ran with it.

I said it is apparent. You can keep being a little whiney baby and claim that even though you complained endlessly throughout the whole game about playcalling, you didn't really mean it.
Still waiting for you to back up your sad little claim that I claim to not read your posts. But you never will, and you will go back to the victim card again and again. I never thought anyone could have less integrity than the last head coach. Congrats, you have taken that award and ran with it.

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Post it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT