ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 11 invite. 4 star TJ Lateef N

That's why you never pass on a good one. Get the best one you can get every year and let the pieces fall where they may.

Holla
I’m reading “The Leadership Secrets of Nick Saban” right now. He was/is very much a “next man up” guy. One of the top priorities, if not the top priority, every year was recruiting the best talent they could find to fit the process. No promises, no guarantees. Just hard work and an opportunity. I’m sure there’s some fluff in the book, but looking back Saban had a system and he worked it and better the players were the better the system worked.

Obviously the portal makes it much different now. But college football is much more offensive now and the QB spot is arguably more important now than ever. The urgency to sign an elite level QB in every class is higher now than ever.

3 Elite 11 QBs on the roster next year. QB room has gone from a weakness to a strength.
All Night GIF by Big Boi
Big Boy Ball.

I’m reading “The Leadership Secrets of Nick Saban” right now. He was/is very much a “next man up” guy. One of the top priorities, if not the top priority, every year was recruiting the best talent they could find to fit the process. No promises, no guarantees. Just hard work and an opportunity. I’m sure there’s some fluff in the book, but looking back Saban had a system and he worked it and better the players were the better the system worked.

Obviously the portal makes it much different now. But college football is much more offensive now and the QB spot is arguably more important now than ever. The urgency to sign an elite level QB in every class is higher now than ever.

Absolutely..people not wanting another great QB because we THINK we already have one makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Holla

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT